shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone tried Alli?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to see if any of you have taken Alli and if you would recommend it. I just started taking it two days ago along with eating super healthy for fear of the imfamous "treatment effects" and everything has been ok so far. I have read conflicted testimonials so I wanted to see what you guys know about it. Thanks :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've never taken Alli, but diet pills always seem to turn out having bad side effects-worse than just the side effects everyone has heard about with Alli.

Have you tried just eating super healthy without taking diet pills? I always think that diet pills that advise you to eat super healthy and exercise while taking them are pointless. If you eat super healthy and exercise you'll lose weight whether you take a diet pill or not.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I think there''s been a thread on this at one point, and I *think* that the general consensus was that how well it worked was proportional to how overweight you are. So if you''re overweight it will work better than if you were just trying to drop five pounds to get to your goal weight. I''ll go look for the thread.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I have a few friends that have taken it, and everyone one of them thinks that the only reason it works, is because it scares you (successfully
40.gif
) into eating healthier.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
I tried it and I personally didn''t see results. And I have to agree with meresal, it does scare you into eating healthier. No one likes the idea of having oily discharge if what you eat has too much fat in it, among other things.
23.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I used it trying to lose the last 5 pounds. It did not work. I eat super healthy, but I did have the side effect. I didn''t "leak" but the 2''s were quite gross for awhile. NOTE: I did NOT LOSE THE FINAL 5 pounds - even after 2 months on the product... so I stopped taking it.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 9:29:51 AM
Author: meresal
I have a few friends that have taken it, and everyone one of them thinks that the only reason it works, is because it scares you (successfully
40.gif
) into eating healthier.

+1

And this only works if you, before starting Alli, had a high-fat diet. If you found that your pre-Alli fat consumption was pretty close to their recommendations, you probably won''t notice much of a difference.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I know a girl who tried it with little success. She''s 50 lbs overweight but didn''t really drop much weight. Also, when she limited her fat intake so much she got really bad hair. Your body needs some fat to function properly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results