shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

just lookin

Rough_Rock
hi all!
i know these are vera wang.. but has anyone seen something similar in their serches? i''ve looked high and low, but never found anything that looks like this. also, do you think the twisted wire would be uncomfortable?
thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Picture 2.pdf
    24.8 KB · Views: 57

just lookin

Rough_Rock
more importantly this e-ring?

Attachments

• pretty ring.pdf
    68.4 KB · Views: 49

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just looking,
I don't see any pictures of rings. Either that or they are special invisible engagement rings.
11.gif

I do have a twisted wire ring that is about 1mm thick. It is pretty comfortable and I love it because I've not seen it elsewhere. I hope you'll be able to post a picture of it here soon.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen them in person? Might be worth checking that you think they are sturdy enough for daily wear as I''ve heard that some thinner rings deform!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Baily Banks and Bidddle carry that line...they looked really funny on my hand but were fun to try on! As for trying on others similar you might want to try Micheal B or any ring deginer with pave or melee bands. Thought part of what makes hers look so pretty is the massive stones, they make the band seem even more petite.
http://www.denatale.com/Catalog/Browse/Bridal/Engagement_Rings/ID/150-111-183
http://www.michaelbjewelry.com/collections.html
http://www.baileybanksandbiddle.com/catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?productID=16138612&queryby=c&categoryId=1419&pageNum=7&sortType=rank+ASC%2c+price+ASC&newFilter=StoneType%3aDiamond%7cMetalColor%3aWhite%7cStoneShape%3aRound&parentSearchId=0&dispOnly=0&gnFlag=1

just lookin

Rough_Rock
crap.. my attachments didn''t work!

pretty ring.jpg

just lookin

Rough_Rock
it worked, it worked...
or this?

i am not in L-U-V with gold.. i would really love it in white gold or plat...

Picture 2.jpg

just lookin

Rough_Rock
since i''m feeling a little saucy today thought i''d just give a little background on me:)

i''ve been lurking around p.s. for quite some time... (it''s weird that way... reading about everyone''s lives - getting so excited for people you''ve never met.. i guess we can thank reality tv for that:)

anyway.. i''m a bit of a researcher... always out for the best deal... getting the most for my/our money... which is why p.s. has been so great!

so... my b.f. and i have been together for almost 3 years. marriage is in our future.. the problem is that he wants everything to be a surprise. i love that about him, but at the same time i don''t want him to head off to the local mall when it''s time. gradually i''ve been slipping him hints about p.s. certain cuts, settings etc. but he''s never been that interested. (really my biggest fear is that if he doesn''t let me in on this he won''t get the best sparkle for his buck).

long story short... i finally emailed him a picture of what i thought we would both like.. price/specs the whole sha-bang....know what? he HATED IT!!! ... awwwww.. i couldn''t believe it!... so i''m back to the drawing board...

he''s much more simple than i am.. doesn''t understand why i would want all of that "flash" .... i tried to explain it to him, but i guess he''s a solitaire kind of guy
7.gif
that''s what brought me to the rings i posted..

solitaire? "yes" but a little different... maybe i could even talk him into a diamond wedding band ... HA! (then again, maybe that was his way to throw me off.. so it will still be a surprise.. i don''t know)

so that''s life in a nutshell... i still think this is pretty weird.. but in a good way! plus my friends are sick of my ring emails:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results