shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purchsed or know anything about Blue Nile''''s Jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firemansgirl

Rough_Rock
Just curious and wanted to know if anyone has either purchased or knows someone who purchased a diamond off of Blue Nile''''s website, how was it and was it worth it?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, and welcome to Pricescope
35.gif

I have not purchased from Blue Nile, but heaps of people here have - do a search for ''Blue Nile'' in the search box (uuper right hand corner) and you''ll be able to read their posts on their experience.

Cheers!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My post got deleted somehow...

My best friend''s stone is from blue nile. It''s gorgeous. I don''t know how much her husband paid for it. They are both quite happy with the stone, and he is happy with how much he paid for it.
2.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Bought two, sent one back. Painless both times. Shipped as promised, well packed. No problems with return. A couple things you should know. Most BN diamonds are dropped shipped so they never see them. You can get sarins and a third hand view of inclusions, but not an opinion on performance. Also their defination of ideal is table and depth only, no other proportions. Many other vendors have a much tighter definition. You need to watch prices, many stones are available at other vendors for less, but there are some exclusives that are priced well. You can find these if you know what to look for.

Nihiladrem

Rough_Rock
A friend of mine got his princess cut e-ring diamond at blue nile and was very pleased with their service. No problems at all and a beautiful diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results