shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purchased from...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is safe & well despite grim circumstances :(

I had a question, has anyone purchased any items from Harry Chad Ent based in NYC? Their website seems too good to be true...
harrychadent.com

They said they are shipping on April 24 if restrictions lift but my oh my, gorgeous jewels galore!

Last edited by a moderator:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
No experience with them, but I think they sell clarity enhanced diamonds.
Many shops in NYC Diamond District sell CE diamonds.
GAI certificate is not a certificate by a reputable lab, it's an appraisal.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

What are clarity enhanced diamonds? I’m a bit of a newbie...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are clarity enhanced diamonds? I’m a bit of a newbie...

Run away from any CE stones. They are essentially I1/I2 diamonds that have stuff injected into them to make them look less terrible. They dont use high quality stones to begin with and the treatment is unstable. The only exception to this is yehuda (spelling?) Where they laser drill the stones to improve clarity.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Run away from any CE stones. They are essentially I1/I2 diamonds that have stuff injected into them to make them look less terrible. They dont use high quality stones to begin with and the treatment is unstable. The only exception to this is yehuda (spelling?) Where they laser drill the stones to improve clarity.

Thank you, I just e-mailed them to ask. I will post the response later.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No comment about anything.....,but.....

The above listing includes a picture. That is MY ring, and MY picture. So there’s that.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a fraud!!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock

The above listing includes a picture. That is MY ring, and MY picture. So there’s that.

That's terrible. I'd recognize DBL photography without even having to check. Wow.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Ok sticking with my original jeweler then! Thanks everyone for confirming, if it’s too good to be true it probably is

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow.
Shameless.
And idiotic. Prongs will look quite a bit smaller against a 7ct stone of any shape.
Completely agree with @elizat - your photography is instantly recognizable.
:angryfire:

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, I just e-mailed them to ask. I will post the response later.

Good morning PS-ers, I got a response back they said no clarity-enhanced diamonds & that everything is all-natural diamonds *rollseyes*. Not sure if I believe them but I'll be sticking to my original jeweler in the meantime,

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who emailed them advising them that their theft of David's photo and their fraudulent claims regarding stone size been noted on public fora. Paraphrasing - I was rather more direct. They didn't respond to me but they seem to have removed that listing.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rockdiamond These as well?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning PS-ers, I got a response back they said no clarity-enhanced diamonds & that everything is all-natural diamonds *rollseyes*. Not sure if I believe them but I'll be sticking to my original jeweler in the meantime,

lol, that's amusing since I just pulled up a diamond from their website that clearly is marked "CE". They are liars and essentially committing fraud.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and lots of their loose stone images are directly taken from james allen and brilliant earth.

HarryChadEnt

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi There,

We sell with full integrity and all items backed with money back guarantee. The blue diamonds and red diamonds are all enhanced and it says clearly in the listings. We are a marketplace get items from various sellers. At the time of posting there are over 30K items. There is a report button on each item to report any item to us. We take it very seriously and remove item/s right away if there is any concern at anytime for any reasons.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

We have over 99% HAPPY CUSTOMERS

willygope

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Hello, I am new at jewelry valuation this but wonder how I could get clue as to how much appraisals listed by auctioneers (such as the one below) are overpriced, 10x, 20x 40x ??? Has anyone had recent experience with AIGL appraisals? Thanks

AIGL2.jpg

HarryChadEnt

Rough_Rock
Trade
Down to 6K and 19K today. Wonder how that works?

The cut on this stone is lower than previous one which is already sold it’s a relist with stock photo. When cut changes price and value change too

HarryChadEnt

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello, I am new at jewelry valuation this but wonder how I could get clue as to how much appraisals listed by auctioneers (such as the one below) are overpriced, 10x, 20x 40x ??? Has anyone had recent experience with AIGL appraisals? Thanks

AIGL2.jpg

How much are they selling it for ?

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AIGL2.jpg

Hi, Willy -- I asked the moderators to move your question to the Colored Stones forum since many of those who frequent that board --
and are savvy about rubies --- won't see your post here (friendly fyi: the Rocky Talky forum is devoted to discussion of mined diamonds).

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi There,

We sell with full integrity
You steal other vendors’ photos to misrepresent your goods. That fact rather belies this comment - in utterly laughable fashion.

There is a report button on each item to report any item to us. We take it very seriously and remove item/s right away if there is any concern at anytime for any reasons.
How about you actually behave with integrity and not lie about your wares? That would spare everyone the trouble of combing through your 30k listings.

Last edited:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we create a thread of vendors to AVOID? Please, RRRUUNNN from this vendor, don’t walk!

As if ripping off other vendor photos, falsifying ads and selling “crap enhanced” stones wasn't enough, let’s add an appraisal report (AIGL) carefully crafted to play on the letters of a reputable lab grading report (GIA) to further prey on less educated consumers.

**edited by moderator, no violence please, even in jest**

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryChadEnt

Rough_Rock
Trade
We are a marketplace working with several sellers come to the site and report any item/s There is a report button on each item and we take each report seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results