shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone purchased from t star limited

drbee

Rough_Rock
The title says it all...I am curious if anyone has purchased from t star limited, name on Instagram is fancycolor_diamonds? If so how was your experience? If not, any tips of how to make sure not a scam?

rustysunshine

Rough_Rock
Hi! I know this is a very late reply, but I have purchased from Tarak. Back in November, he had an uncertified champagne colored radiant diamond on his Instagram that I was very interested in. Bearing in mind the time difference, his replies were timely as could be. He answered my questions to my satisfaction, and was very friendly. He had the ability to get a setting made for me, but I decided to use a different jeweler to make a ring.

I paid a fair price for the stone, and FedEx had it to me in Denver a bit over 24 hours after shipping. The diamond was as described, confirmed by my eyes, and by my local jeweler. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Tarak again, and would recommend him to those who are comfortable doing business in the Instagram fashion. PXL_20201114_213410197.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg PXL_20201230_002614475.PORTRAIT.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I know this is a very late reply, but I have purchased from Tarak. Back in November, he had an uncertified champagne colored radiant diamond on his Instagram that I was very interested in. Bearing in mind the time difference, his replies were timely as could be. He answered my questions to my satisfaction, and was very friendly. He had the ability to get a setting made for me, but I decided to use a different jeweler to make a ring.

I paid a fair price for the stone, and FedEx had it to me in Denver a bit over 24 hours after shipping. The diamond was as described, confirmed by my eyes, and by my local jeweler. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Tarak again, and would recommend him to those who are comfortable doing business in the Instagram fashion. PXL_20201114_213410197.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg PXL_20201230_002614475.PORTRAIT.jpg

Glad to hear this bc I see his stuff all the time and the pricing is soooo competitive!

misosilly

Rough_Rock
The title says it all...I am curious if anyone has purchased from t star limited, name on Instagram is fancycolor_diamonds? If so how was your experience? If not, any tips of how to make sure not a scam?

Hi there I’m curious if you ended up buying from T Star. I am in the market for a custom ring and his prices seemed reasonable. Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results