shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone heard of designer Joanne Mulhall?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’ve discovered the coolest antique mall and they have several jewelry cases. This piece is so unique (I wish I took a pic of the side - it had a scroll motif) and this designers name was on it. I like how there’s a diamond under the band. Just wondering if anyone has heard of her - couldn’t find much online.

7CD8E6A3-2628-463A-A12F-569BB2E478BF.jpeg 83B9FC62-473C-4DA3-8EC4-C13960B1BE64.jpeg

HGar

Shiny_Rock
No information on the designer but I think that ring is stunning!

tranquil55

Rough_Rock
There is a Facebook site for her jewelry: https://www.facebook.com/joannemulhall.jewelrydesign

eragem.com also has examples of her jewelry.

She's on LinkedIn:

About​

JoAnne Mulhall is a De Beers national award-winning designer with over 20 years of jewelry industry experience. Her broad knowledge of design, merchandising and production uniquely qualifies her to bring together high quality design with leading edge manufacturing techniques.

She specializes in product design, merchandising and production management of jewelry collections from conception though the manufacturing process. Her talent reflects the culmination of her experience designing and developing collections for some of the most prominent names in the jewelry industry.

JoAnne has worked as Senior Designer at Carolee LLC, a division of Brooks Brothers which is the licensee for a variety of high profile fashion companies and was responsible for creating and manufacturing seasonal jewelry collections which reflect each brand’s distinct identity.

She has worked as a Director of Design, Director of Production, Custom Design Consultant, and Designer / Owner to design and create jewelry Collections and custom order jewelry.

JoAnne's work was chosen to be highlighted in the “New Designer Gallery” at the famed Jewelers of America, NY show. Three years later, she was the recipient of the prestigious De Beers “Diamonds Today National Design Award”

She specializes in custom design consulting services working with clients to develop concepts, render technical sketches and supervise production.

Her designs have been featured in numerous national publications including: Town and Country, Departures, Modern Bride, The Ritz Carlton Magazine, Distinction Magazine, Birmingham Magazine, Elle, The New York Post, Brides Magazine, New York Magazine, Modern Bride’s Bridal Guide, National Jeweler, Jewelers Circular Keystone, Jewelry Connoisseur Magazine and NBC Weekend Today.

JoAnne is an adjunct professor at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, an Executive board member of the Jewelry Design Professional Network, and a member of the Women’s Jewelry Association

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results