shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone had Victor Canera source a LGD for them?

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hey friends. I, unfortunately, fell in love with a setting from Victor Canera. However, he no longer sets outside stones BUT I was told they source LGD all the time. I do not have any LGD, this would be my first, and I had wanted to go through Rhino as he vets them all the time but this setting is just...ugh I want it lol. Has anyone had VC source a LGD?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Interesting! Glad to see another super ideal vendor coming onboard with LGD sales.

If you want, I can chat with the VC team on Reddit and ask what their LGD vetting/screening process is and report back.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Interesting! Glad to see another super ideal vendor coming onboard with LGD sales.

If you want, I can chat with the VC team on Reddit and ask what their LGD vetting/screening process is and report back.

That would be amazing! I would love if you wouldn't mind. Yes it doesn't say it anywhere on their website but when chatting with support they said they do it a lot!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
That would be amazing! I would love if you wouldn't mind. Yes it doesn't say it anywhere on their website but when chatting with support they said they do it a lot!

Good news - don't forget about GCAL 8X!

Screenshot_20220425-130804.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Would you personally be comfortable obtaining a LGD through them? I know their reputation in mined is outstanding.

I would have no reservations going to VC for an LGD now that they've given confirmation of what they look for during vetting.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I would have no reservations going to VC for an LGD now that they've given confirmation of what they look for during vetting.

Whats sort of funny is thats almost word for word what I asked about too lol I'm in the white 1650916958925.png

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Have seen/heard of multiple vendors now who do not list LGD on their websites/socials but who offer LGD if you ask. Both earth grown diamond vendors and moissanite vendors.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it definitely is. John at Distinctive Gems has a similar policy to protect/pay for the time he spends "vetting" potential stones, etc.

Ok cool thanks for answering! I wasn’t sure

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results