shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone had Ritani modify any of their styles?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dfb

Rough_Rock
we are interested in a Ritani piece for the diamond we have found - but we would like to make some changes to the offered style - specifically we want to increase the size of the side stones in the band - the ring as offered is 5 point side stones - and we were thinking of increasing them to the 8 point range - has anyone done anything like this - do you think that such a request is impractical - or a bad idea - how do you think this ring would look with the increased size stones - the center stone we are using is 1.7+ in size - and the ring as designed is for a 1.0 cw - I will try to post a picture of the setting we are looking at

dfb

Rough_Rock
here is the setting we are looking out for my wife''s upgrade - again we are planning on having a 1.7+ center stone set - which I understand will require we have them make some modification since the ring is apparently stock built for a 1 carat center - and the side stones are 5 points each - and we were thinking of taking them up to 8 point for a little more impact - and to balance with the larger center stone - thoughts?

1RD1888ERP_default.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t the answer to your main question, but I can tell you what two different Ritani dealers have told me. I believe that Ritani makes all rings to order, including size of the band and size of the head. So you send them your diamond and say that you want the ring made for a size 5 finger (for example), and they make the ring to those specifications. This also means that the prices on the settings vary a bit depending on how much platinum they have to use.

I would love to hear the answer about customization, btw, because I am considering a similar modification to one of their rings (I want to see if they can make my ring without the diamonds set between the prongs.) In any event, that is a beautiful setting! I absolutely loved it when I saw it, but I would have wanted a larger diamond than the 1ct I''m in the market for. I bet it will look GREAT with a 1.7!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results