shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone had a bezel ring made by Tianyu?

lovebezels

Rough_Rock
If anyone has had a bezel ring made by Tianyu, please post pictures. I eventually want to have my dream ring made by another vendor when the budget allows, but am contemplating having a Tianyu ring made to hold me over!!

bluetruedream19

Rough_Rock
I just asked yesterday if they could do something similar to this one for me. I was quoted $466 for a pinkish red lab ruby and small side moissanites. I might consider a blue center moissanite even because I want something with color. Honestly I’m nervous to go for it and told Annabella that I’d get back with her later on.

Attachments

• B54F68F4-4049-4B54-9259-241068D3D82F.jpeg
    B54F68F4-4049-4B54-9259-241068D3D82F.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 88

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I just asked yesterday if they could do something similar to this one for me. I was quoted $466 for a pinkish red lab ruby and small side moissanites. I might consider a blue center moissanite even because I want something with color. Honestly I’m nervous to go for it and told Annabella that I’d get back with her later on.
I answered this question for you on weddingbee. If you went with a blue colored moissanite it won’t have much color. They are very, very light. The bezel might help slightly to bring out the color. I still think the lab stone is a much better way to go but I will let you read over on WB.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results