shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone ever seen an eternity band like this?????

michelle031987

Rough_Rock
Ok, I know it is hard to see what is going on with this ring-- but from what I can tell, it is a platinum eternity band with two ropes of platinum bordering either side of the diamonds, and the flat band visible beneath the ropes from the side. From the pics, the ropes look like yellow gold, but they aren't, it is all platinum. It is in the movie Mrs. Winterbourne and I have loved it since I was a kid. Can anyone help me find this ring?

dscn0712.jpg

dscn0726.jpg

dscn0736.jpg

dscn0738.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I think Tiffany had a band like that but the ropes were in 18k yg. It was probably available in all plat. I achieve the same look by pairing a couple rope bands on either side of my eternity. I also have plain 18k yg and plat bands; I had the them custom made because they need to have a high 2mm profile in order to look like one piece. Plus, they are only 1.75mm wide so the rings are comfortable to wear when stacked. The curse of short fingers.

michelle031987

Rough_Rock
Yeah I have seen the Tiffany Schlumberg ring-- and tried it on, it is just not as beautiful and the diamonds are much smaller.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
To me, it looks like the "rope" is rose gold, not yellow.

michelle031987

Rough_Rock
It is platinum, I took the picture from the TV-- so the coloring is messed up-- but the ropes are definitely platinum.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
So there you go :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results