shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone else sold of Granny’s estate jewelry?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
@TheGarnetGirl have you read Many Lives, Many Masters? I read it years ago and found it totally plausible. Yup, Granny is probably gonna have to repeat a few things until she learns her lesson!

I haven't actually but I'll look into it!
I looked into spiritual books (mainly Dollores Cannon & Robert Monroe) & found them eerily similar to what I had been experiencing. I'm also weary of what I take in from others as we all have confirmation bias.

Life takes on a different perspective too when living forever sounds like Hell. I do believe that eventually each spirit will rise to a level where these lives aren't needed but some might go on for much much much longer.

Who knows next time Granny might come back as the grandchild where it's a literal opposition OR something more symbolic where she has nothing and mercy isn't shown to her but she must learn to still have mercy for others.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dear sweet Grams would be willing to adopt anyone. They are sweet, kind, caring, gentle old Christian ladies who love everyone <3 unfortunately my Grandma Aves has covid currently

@Jridge682 I hope your grandma will be okay. Please let us know how she’s doing.

Jr3

Rough_Rock
@Jridge682 I hope your grandma will be okay. Please let us know how she’s doing.

I will! Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I told her she had many people wishing her well and it comforted her, she is really lonely in the nursing home with all the covid lockdowns:( she feels pretty yucky but shes hanging in there thank the good Lord

I haven't actually but I'll look into it!
I looked into spiritual books (mainly Dollores Cannon & Robert Monroe) & found them eerily similar to what I had been experiencing. I'm also weary of what I take in from others as we all have confirmation bias.

Life takes on a different perspective too when living forever sounds like Hell. I do believe that eventually each spirit will rise to a level where these lives aren't needed but some might go on for much much much longer.

Who knows next time Granny might come back as the grandchild where it's a literal opposition OR something more symbolic where she has nothing and mercy isn't shown to her but she must learn to still have mercy for others.

I’m a big believer in reincarnation as well, super interesting to find someone who ascribes to this philosophy on the Internet!

You should read this short story called The Egg. I don’t have a link to it anymore but I think you will really love it.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I’m a big believer in reincarnation as well, super interesting to find someone who ascribes to this philosophy on the Internet!

You should read this short story called The Egg. I don’t have a link to it anymore but I think you will really love it.

From the little I know about you on here I do believe that we are pretty similar. (;

Although we all are a lot alike here; jewels, animals, plants.

I'm going to look that up!

*Sorry for the thread Jack*

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the little I know about you on here I do believe that we are pretty similar. (;

Although we all are a lot alike here; jewels, animals, plants.

I'm going to look that up!

*Sorry for the thread Jack*

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Sorry you were treated so poorly, FlashyFlamingo. Ugh, that dysfunctional golden children-and-scapegoats family dynamic is so toxic. Unfortunately, it does not seem very uncommon.

Personally, I'd put the money in the bank with the rest rather than give it any significance. To me, setting it aside for a special purchase would remind me of the nasty old bat every time I thought of the special purchase. Good luck with it.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my Granny was also a YiaYia. I've found that Greek YiaYias are either incredibly sweet or incredibly nasty, there is no in between.

Mine was stern on the outside, but sweet on the inside. A pretty good combination. Stealth sweet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results