shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone been unable to receive emails from ID Jewelry?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or is it just me?? I've been emailing them over the past few weeks about having some diamond studs made, and I was told on Christmas Eve that I'd have a few options emailed to me. Since then I've emailed twice (the last time a few days ago) and had no response. I prefer not to call from Aus if I can help it, but has anyone else had this problem? I don't know if they're just crazy busy (in which case I would prefer an explaination to nothing) or having technical difficulties, but I'm starting to get a bit antsy about the whole thing and might have to consider buying elsewhere, while the AUD is still good.

Anyone else, or just moi? :rodent:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Has anyone been unable to receive emails from ID Jewelry

Hi Dandi-
When I was emailing about my eternity a few months ago (Sept-end of Nov) I heard from Luann and Yekutiel every day- sometimes more than once a day. However, I emailed right before XMas on another small stacker and never heard back. I just emailed them last night and I'll let you know if I hear back.

My guess is that they're swamped and some emails are accidentally getting overlooked/forgoten. I'd email them again today and let them know you haven't heard back.

Groucho

Rough_Rock
Re: Has anyone been unable to receive emails from ID Jewelry

Hi Dandi,

I exchanged several emails with Luann at ID Jewelry earlier this week. Luann's responses
were very prompt.

Cheers,

Groucho

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results