shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anybody tried Lipovox?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Has anybody tried this stuff? I tripped over it the other day and was thinking of trying a 30 day supply. Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.lipovox.com

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t waste the money for a few reasons.
1. There would be very small amounts of each ingredient, too small to be of any good. I take the fish oil that is in it, but to get the effects of it, I take 5000 milagrams a day. That is a LOT more than would be in there.
2. Suppliments in the US are not tested by FDA for either effectiveness or safety. This also means they may not contain any of the ingredients they claim to. I only use suppliments approved in Germany personally since all of them have to be rigourously tested before going on the market.
3. You don''t need all of that and some of it can actually cause problems. Brazilian Acai doesn''t help skin problems, Cayenne Pepper can provoke bad reactions in people, too much soy protein prevents the body from absorbing iron and causes anemia, etc.

My personal reccomendations are to take omega fish pills and drink either green or white tea. I started taking omega 3 (fish oil) because it kept my knees from hurting when I was a dancer. I noticed that is also controled my acne and oily hair better than anything else I have tried, even accutane.
White tea is less processed than green tea but comes from the same plant. According to John Hopkin''s university, it is one of the best things to reverse skin damage caused by the sun. As the sun is the main cause of skin aging acvcording to the CDC, this is a big deal. Plus, drinking plain tea which has no calories kept me from drinking sweetend drinks which helped me lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results