shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Winston Ring on Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robertuva

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend was a big fan, and I am proposing. Does anyone know the cost/value of this ring? I would like to get the exact one.

Thanks,
Bobby

kathishopping

Rough_Rock
why don't you just call the harry winston store in new york and ask them yourself?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Robertuva, welcome
1.gif

I agree with Kathishopping. Btw, somebody already posted on this forum a while ago how he (or she) has called HW regarding pricing and found them very friendly and helpful.

Let us know what you'll find out

1.gif

Sierra Nevada

Rough_Rock
Be prepared to pay a hefty premium for a HW diamond ring. You do pay for the name,and it is a great name with lots of glamour. I would love to get one and I don't even care what style it is!!! If a HW ring will make your beloved over-the-moon then you should get it ! However, if it is just the style she really likes you may find that "exact" style of ring from a less expensive source and get a nicer/bigger diamond with the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results