shape
carat
color
clarity

Harry Potter at Universal

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVED IT!!!!

Florida was awesome, perfect weather. Super short lines. Didn't even look at Disney and without regret :)

if your kids are 54" I totally recommend it and if they're a little shy I still would! We had a great time... Has anyone else been yet?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I REALLY want to go there!!!! I love Harry Potter so much.

My book club is rereading the first book for our November meeting in honor of the release of the next movie. I cannot wait to go to the theme park!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Haven said:
I REALLY want to go there!!!! I love Harry Potter so much.

My book club is rereading the first book for our November meeting in honor of the release of the next movie. I cannot wait to go to the theme park!
Me too! I think the theme park sounds so, so neat.

Haven, my brother, his girlfriend, and I are rereading Book 7 to prepare for the movie. I love getting lost in that world all over again.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never read book 7 - ugh... I need to now I guess. I didn't want the story to *end*. But I'm going to be unable to see it when it comes out anyway unless they do a screening here in China. Though I'm betting bootlegged copies will be available with the week of release.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
You must read book 7! It's really good! I imagine I'll spend my winter break reading the entire series again, just like I did last winter. :cheeky: I love those books.

Cehra--Did you try the butterbeer? How was it? If I end up speaking at this year's conference in Orlando I'm definitely going to extend the trip so I can visit HP. I cannot wait to go!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
JFTR I read the first about 1/3 of the book and various bits and pieces and the last about 100 pages... but I left enough to feel like I haven't read it lol

And about the butterbeer - yeah we had several and it's pretty good. The base of it is really just vanilla soda or cream soda which kind of disappointed me that they took a shortcut, but the put this cream stuff that tastes like coolwhip got in bed with one of those butterscotch golden hard candies so when you sip it you get the flavor of both and it tastes pretty much like I imagined it except not well integrated plus I think int he books it's served warm right? at universal you can get it cold or frozen. If you stir it all up together it doesn't look right anymore but the flavor is a little bit more homogenized.

Oh and I probably shouldn't give this away so it's my last spoiler - but moaning myrtle is in the bathroom! haha

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ah, SO JEALOUS! I am on vacation now and would soo be there were I not 8 months pregnant. Unfortunately, this also means we won't be going there anytime soon with a newborn to tote around either. It makes me happy that the reviews are good- more anticipation building until we get around to going eventually.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG, I am TOTALLY going soon. LOL, my grandparents live near by so I have alerted them I will be going to Hogwarts. LOL, my Nana was like ' is that a popular place for adults your age?'

Yep.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results