shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Wedding Day, 4ever!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
FutureGirl, I hope you are having the most wonderful and glorious wedding day ever! Actually, it might even be over by now! I can not wait to see pictures of all the details you worked so hard to make perfect!

Best wishes, darling, and congratulations!!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see photos!

4ever

Ideal_Rock

I'm back lurking and building my energy up for a nice long post. MY HUSBAND (!!!) and I are still on holiday till next month and for some reason he protests to me spending significant amounts of time on PS ignoring him :roll:

We have quite a few good amateur pics and professional photos are due the end of this month when we get back from our official honeymoon - so stay tuned for pics, although I'm not sure if I should wait and just post the pro ones (gotta love photoshop ;)) )

But I'll just quickly say, do you know when something just goes so SO fairy-tail perfect that it seems completely surreal? Yeah, well, our wedding day was like that ::)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
4ever|1334037379|3167258 said:

I'm back lurking and building my energy up for a nice long post. MY HUSBAND (!!!) and I are still on holiday till next month and for some reason he protests to me spending significant amounts of time on PS ignoring him :roll:

We have quite a few good amateur pics and professional photos are due the end of this month when we get back from our official honeymoon - so stay tuned for pics, although I'm not sure if I should wait and just post the pro ones (gotta love photoshop ;)) )

But I'll just quickly say, do you know when something just goes so SO fairy-tail perfect that it seems completely surreal? Yeah, well, our wedding day was like that ::)

oh I'm so glad to hear it!!! looking forward to pics/reading about more details :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results