shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Happy Happidy birthday SeattleSparkle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Hope it''s a GREAT day, girl!

And I hope your boy and you have a LOVELY time!!
9.gif
9.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
THANKS FISHER!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I really appreciate it. It feels so funny because I totally know that it''s after midnight on the west coast, but my clock still reads 9:18 pm....

I had a great day at the office today. We got to have a BBQ with one of our suppliers (they print signs for us) and one of the guys there created a GORGEOUS banner for me by hand. He used to make them by hand for the Navy back in the day. AND, they had an ice cream cake for me. Faaaantastic. Not to mention that the BBQ was the best I''ve ever had in my life. I love my job.

I''m hoping today is good and that the airlines don''t screw it up. I''m supposed to pick up K at the airport at 10:30 am and then it''s off to dim sum!!!! Woohoo!

I''m officially entering my "mid-20s" - you were right, I''m turning 24!! The movie E.T. came out the summer I was born and sadly these were the first words out of my father''s mouth, "She looks like E.T.!!!" Ah man...

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Haha, Seattle. My dad''s first words were, "Is it really a girl? Show me!" Not sure which is worse, E.T., or showing your little girl parts to your daddy in the waiting room. Eeek.

Well, you can officially celebrate three hours early since someone on the East coast sent you a happiness wish!

Enjoy the day, girl. And go see some pretty stars! I''m looking forward to that tomorrow night with Paul. I read online you can look anytime after 7pm tomorrow, so that''s sweet. Yay! Falling stars hold a special part in our relationship, and well, it''s just precious and cuteness.

ooh, and to see them from the BEACH! Lucky girl. Great birthday to you, and I just know stupid airline issues won''t ruin it. Run with the mid-20''s. I''m about to hit LATE 20s. When does that start? 27? Well, then yeah, I''m running toward it with gusto. Hee hee, joy.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
27 would be late 20s ... Oh and the beach is just the beach at the lake, so it''s cool but not nearly as cool as if it were at Puget Sound. Even though I live in a safe neighborhood and the beach is two blocks away, I don''t know if I feel safe going out by myself so late. I mean, it''s not like I live in a little town. I wish my boy was here. Just 12 1/2 hours until he''s back.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I just read that TOMORROW night is suppossed to be the best night, so you''d have your boy then, no?
31.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Really? Hmm, my whole life it has been tonight. If you are right, I will have my boy back!!! Yay!! I just hope he''s getting his rest so he can stay up with me.

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday Seattle! Hope you have a fantastic time with your FF... sounds like you''re going to have fun
9.gif

Aussiegirl : p

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool. Thanks for the information!!!! Oh, how perfect would a meteor shower proposal be? It wouldn''t technically be on my birthday so it would be following the "no birthday" rule.

Ooooh, I''m trying not to think about it (the ring has been done for 21 days and he hasn''t even seen it!!) I want my birthday to be fabulous without proposal stress.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Haha, who knows. Even if it is tonight, it lasts more than one day, so who knows.

Have a good birthday!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! It''s now officially my birthday on the West Coast!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Whoo Hoo! Enjoy it!

I''m still up waiting for my boy. I''ll sleep through much of your birthday, girl.

9.gif

biokatie

Rough_Rock
Happy, Happy Birthday!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEATTLE!!! Gosh, when I was a girl (yah, ok, 9 years old), I went to see E.T. at the theater when it came out! All I can say is, enjoy 24!

jen

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jen!!!! So far so good! My bf came back with no problems and gave me a beautiful pair of Jimmy Choos for my birthday!! Did I mention that I am a serious shoe addict?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday to my good LIW pal!!
9.gif

The meteor showers are all week-end, BTW!
28.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late, I was out of town all weekend...but happy belated bday Seattle!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks IrishAngel!! I really appreciate the well wishes!!

Thanks to all of you. I had a great weekend. Proposal-less, but great nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results