shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Easter to me...

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought this ring at a local pawn shop this past weekend. As you can see, the enamel is worn but the overall look of the ring is quite striking and beautiful. Classic and elegant. I believe the ring is quite old. The diamonds really sparkle If any of you would happen to be able to offer any information about this ring, it would be much appreciated. (It's my new favorite!!) Also, as for the enamel work...should I have it redone and where could I send it? IMG_7709.jpg IMG_7708.jpg IMG_7707.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! I am not sure who could restore the enamel work but you could contact Adam @oldworlddiamonds because he is the old cut diamond expert and if doesn't do enamel work he probably could recommend someone who can. I trust him.

Good luck. Lovely ring.:love:

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I seem to gravitate towards the old and/or different, no matter where I look!! Different is good though!! I did find a ring exactly like this one on the Ruby Lane blog and it stated that the ring dated back to the 1890's Victorian era. I had NO idea!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I seem to gravitate towards the old and/or different, no matter where I look!! Different is good though!! I did find a ring exactly like this one on the Ruby Lane blog and it stated that the ring dated back to the 1890's Victorian era. I had NO idea!!

You’re in good company here. There are many old cut lovers on Pricescope. Welcome and enjoy. :wavey:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh i love this!

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh thank you so much! It's absolutely romantic!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Why do you want to have the enamel redone? It doesn’t look like any “chunks” are missing from the pics.

Marissa Stewart

Rough_Rock
Premium
Beautiful find! I think the enamel looks fine, but if you want to get it redone I bet you could find someone who specializes in vintage rings.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It was a quick thought but I am leaving it alone. It has a lot of character and someone loved it and took care of it for a very long time. Age has been very kind to this sweet ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results