shape
carat
color
clarity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONNIE!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Monnie, I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday today!!! And may all your birthday wishes come true for a bright and happy year filled with love, joy, peace and of course BLING. :love:

Thank you for sharing your time with us here Monnie. I always enjoy reading your posts. Happy Birthday!!!! (((HUGS))).

_37185.jpg

_37186.jpg

_37187.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Monnie. Missy used up all the bandwidth with her silly cat photos, so there's no room for me to post one of my cake photos. Maybe next year. ;))

Big hugs,
Deb

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you a very happy birthday! :appl: :dance:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy birthday Monnie!! Hope that you got spoiled with presents!! :bigsmile:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Monnie!

Wishing you a wonderful day and a great year! :dance:

Missy,

That cat passed out picture is too funny! Love it! :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thanks Missy and everyone! What a nice surprise!

I just had lunch with my mom, and now I'm spending the afternoon slogging around the yard in my rain boots getting some gardening chores done. It's my happy place, rain or shine!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! :wavey:

Sounds like your day has been joyful and happy - hope you continue to get more of that. ((hugs))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1463504392|4032753 said:
I'm spending the afternoon slogging around the yard in my rain boots

Just your rain boots? That would be a great way to spend your birthday. Hope it's a happy one.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Monnie!.. :wavey: How old??.. :Up_to_something:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1463508698|4032803 said:
Happy Birthday, Monnie!.. :wavey: How old??.. :Up_to_something:

Not very. Just getting started!!! :bigsmile: :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Monnie! I hope you have a beautiful day!
bdayparty.gif

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Monnie!!! :clap: :dance: :love: :appl: :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Birthday to the fabu Miss M! Happy belated naked gardening day! :saint:

cheers--Sharon

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Monnie!!!! Many happy returns of the day to you :appl: :wavey: :appl: :dance: :clap: :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Monnie!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. I hope you have a great evening! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Monnie! :wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did end up with a little bit of bling! My dear husband got me a piece from one of my favorite Ippolita lines. It's a little outside-the-box for me because of the color--I tend towards more earth tones and rarely do bright blue jewelry, but I love this. The stone is quartz and mother-of-pearl doublet (Tacori uses a similar combo in their turquoise line), and the checkerboard cut gives it a lot of depth, kind of like looking into a swimming pool. It's a really fun summer ring! The hammered, knife-edge band is really cool, and goes with my Gurhan stacking rings nicely. I think he did a great job for a small-ish gift; he got me a new laptop as well and while I would rather have had more bling and less work equipment, I'll take what I can get. ;))

ippolita1.jpg

ippolita2.jpg

ippolita3.jpg

ippolita4.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two more pics, thanks for looking. And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

ippolita5.jpg

ippolita6.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is like a deep blue plunge pool, I love it! :appl: :love: AND a laptop too???? Sweet!!!! :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow that is a gorgeous color Monnie!!! :love: Love the ring, and it does look great with the bands! :appl:

And I adore your ering too, it's been too long since I've seen it! :love: Thanks for the eye candy, made me happy!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! :appl: So glad you had a special birthday! :dance: Best wishes for a prosperous, healthy and happy year until the next one! :wavey:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh love your bling birthday gifts Monnie! So glad you had a wonderful day. :appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ladies! Junebug, thank you for the compliment on my e-ring. I have gone back and forth for years now over whether to reset it into something more delicate, but you know what? I love it, it suits me and the stone it holds, and for durability it can't be beat. Literally every other ring I've worn has gone out-of-round within 6 months, but this one is still as perfectly circular as the day I put it on for the first time. I'm leaving well enough alone and will just continue to appreciate its tenacity. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results