shape
carat
color
clarity

Handbag help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

Well I am desperate for a new handbag. It has literally been 4 years since I have had this one, and I am sick of it. I am after leather, light /medium or dark brown, sleek, unfussy look, with mabyey a little quirky detail. Size wise medium to smallish. Budget up to US500.
Can anyone recommend anysites to visit.

thanks heaps, I am literally ready to throw my old bag out, especially with all the childrens things it has had to cart around the last few years
26.gif

time to move on to new bag - just got to find it.

35.gif

Thanks heaps again
D2B

edited to add: I am after a bag with straps that I can wear on my shoulder or held in my hand iykwim. I think in the US the terms might be a bit different, but I hope you get the idea

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I would definitely check out Cole Haan, Michael Khors, Coach, and Fossil. Off the top of my head, they all have the nicest leather bags. The leather is always smooth and supple. However if you''re ok with that pebble leather then Dooney is an ok bet. I love purses.
31.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Furla has a nice little sale going. I like the styles Aries & Carmen, Elisabeth, Sally & Phoebe.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, I will check out the names and look at their websites to see what is around.
While I had a baby/toddler it really wasnt a priority, but now that he is getting bigger, I am in need of a bag.
thanks again
D2B

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
There are so many bags out there in various shapes/styles. Are you at a point to start posting pictures of styles you like? It would also help to know what is important to you in a bag (e.g., pockets, strap length, etc.).

E B

Ideal_Rock

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Try this Lucky bag I got it and love it-leather and not too expensive
9.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You can also try Marc by Marc Jacobs. Their leather handbags are super soft.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That bag is great!

The Ergo large hobo by Coach is one I love. I got the off white, and they told me that the bag is almost sold out company wide. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pumpkin type color for fall and think it is even pretty (looks almost coral ish to me) for all the other seasons of the year. I think it is to die for.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 1:23:06 AM
Author: diamondfan
That bag is great!

The Ergo large hobo by Coach is one I love. I got the off white, and they told me that the bag is almost sold out company wide. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pumpkin type color for fall and think it is even pretty (looks almost coral ish to me) for all the other seasons of the year. I think it is to die for.
DF, the pumpkin color sounds fabulous! I am looking for it now.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Akmiss, it is the large ergo hobo, 448.00. Color is burnt orange and photo not great on line but I LOVE it. In person it is so incredible. I think it goes with soooo much and I am not an orange person at all. This is softer with a lovely rose coral undertone. And it is returnable if you do not love it. They had it on line as of now but many stores are sold out.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Akmiss, it is the large ergo hobo, 448.00. Color is burnt orange and photo not great on line but I LOVE it. In person it is so incredible. I think it goes with soooo much and I am not an orange person at all. This is softer with a lovely rose coral undertone. And it is returnable if you do not love it. They had it on line as of now but many stores are sold out.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
tada! Here it is!

On my screen, the color looks somewhat pinkish. I would love it to be more earthy and pumpkin is a beautiful color description. I guess I have an excuse to go down to the Coach store now
2.gif

ergo23.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is decidely not pink. It is a warm and earthy color that is not muddy or dull. Gorgeous with black, cream, grey, navy, white, brown, khaki, I think it is really year round though.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
D2B, have you looked at Banana Republic?

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
My suggestion: Use that budget to buy 2 or 3 nice bags. I think I would buy a Coach or a Cole Haan and use the rest to look for a Via Spiga or something at a discount store like Marshalls (they always have a few nice bags at GREAT prices)

akmiss--I LOOOOVE that Coach bag you posted.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
I suggest www.coach.com
That is my favorite brand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results