Halo

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
What do you think of this halo r ring ?

_36769.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not big on the knife edge shank but the halo seems fine (pics are kind of blurry though). Do you like it (are you going to be the
person wearing it?)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's very pretty. I like the knife edge but wonder if it would be comfortable to wear.

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
Yes I will be wearing it. I'm just wondering if the diamonds around the diamond will keep falling out . I have heard some horror stories

_36780.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
They might. But they might not. It looks like a mass produced setting. Those vary in quality from great to not so great. I can't tell you more from the pictures you posted. If you are concerned take it to an independent (this is key, cannot be affiliated with any jewelry store) appraiser and ask them about the quality of it.

I can tell you it doesn't look clean. I would keep it clean.

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
It's been sold an auction so I can bring it anywhere . I like the size and shake on my finger. I was thinking of getting it and then getting it services and cleaned .

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will be fun to see it after cleaning. It's a very pretty ring.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
What are the diamond specs it does not look great to my untrained eye

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
I can't see diamond specs . Are you referring to the centre stone . There is one outer stone missing . The band is 9ct

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are the specs on the center stone?

What are you going to pay for it? If you are going to pay anywhere near retail best start off with something new.

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
Between 3 and 6 k.

Will it be hard to get a wedding band to sit flush with this ?

A DIAMOND CLUSTER RING.
9ct white gold, modern in design, featuring a central brilliant cut diamond of approximately 1.38ct, claw set in four bead claws, grain set within a fine frame of tiny brilliant cut diamonds, completed on a knife edge band with small diamonds running along each side, totalling approximately 0.18ct, merging to a plain band at reverse.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't buy it.

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
Do you think it's poor colour or clarity

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cut looks like crap on the stone. And since you haven't bought it yet, I can be honest and say the setting just looks plain cheap.

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
Thanks a mil for you honest opinion

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
This was another I liked

_36796.jpg

Ruthie1986

Rough_Rock
Gypsie how can you tell the cut is bad ? I need some training . What is cheap about the band is it the sharp knife cut edge ?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, you do need some education before you waste your money. We have an entire forum called Show Me The Bling on here. Full of nicely cut diamonds in well crafted settings. Spend a week looking on there. And on here click on the stones we recommend for others.

We are happy to help you find something worth spending money on, if you don't want to do that. Tell us your budget and what you are hoping to get for it and we'll do what we can to help you get the best your money buys.

That last one isn't good either it's a flat top early modern round brilliant.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results