Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo nervousness

jazzhands

Rough_Rock
It’s really pretty. To me it looks like a flower with some movement.

It does have a flower look. I think I was unprepared for how much larger it is compared to the old setting. Which would be a good thing lol but it takes some getting used to. It's also that my stone is more rectangular than I realized. It was set in "landscape" or east west position in the old setting. I was pretty square (or so I thought) so I set it in portrait for this one. IMG_9664.jpg

Sprinkles&Stones

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I don’t notice anything off or wrong about it at all. When you’re ready would you mind sharing who made it? I want a large halo down the road myself. It’s gorgeous

737lizakg

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks so happy and sunny! The new setting has a very complimentary yellow gold to your center stone too.

jazzhands

Rough_Rock
@Sprinkles&Stones I hope you saw my reply about the vendor - I decided to delete it since I was a bit conflicted. But it was up there for a while.

I think I might do a SMTB with video when the sun comes out. As its best appreciated on video than still photographs.

Also I finally found the silver cast and I think that’s one of the other reasons I was surprised. What I have now is more of a cocktail ring - it came out a lot larger and more elongated than I thought it would. When I look at the silver cast it looks more square. Again I finally found it so can now post a photo.

7AF299A6-5CBF-4CEA-995A-4D9E9DCEC8FB.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    Diamond Prices - April 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.