shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo Heaven W/Round Brilliant Diamond from ID Jewelry

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All,
I am in Halo Heaven right now and couldn't wait to share with you all my excitement of getting my new diamond ring. First I want to thank Yekutiel and his sister Shulamit for helping me pick my gorgeous diamond. I was originally going to set the diamond in a simple classic tiffany setting, but my love for halo's kicked in and then I thought why not, you only live once and I wanted the finger coverage that a halo provides. For those of you who are thinking of getting a double halo, just do it! I have no regrets and I am so happy with the final result of my ring I can't stop smiling! I LOVE my new ring :love: You can tell I love it because I took tons of pictures :D

Here are the specs of my round brilliant diamond from IDJ:
1.70 Round Brilliant GIA Certified
Color J VS1 Clarity
7.64 X 7.68 X 4.75
Triple Excellent
Table: 55
Crown: 34.0
Pavilion: 41.0
HCA: 1.4

Setting: 18Kt. White Gold
Diamonds: 1.01 G/VS1

Now for the pics:

ring_pics_home_10.png

ring_pics_home_11.png

ring_pics_home_6.png

ring_pics_home_4.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
More pics of my double halo ring

ring_pics_at_home_2.png

ring_pics_home.png

ring_pics_home_8.png

ring_pics_home_9.png

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I am in the Caribbean now and couldn't resist taking more pics!
Did I tell you I love my ring!!!

ring_on_terrace_4.jpg

ring_on_terrace.jpg

ring_by_ocean.jpg

ring_on_terrace_2.jpg

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
At night watching the sun go down here in the Caribbean

ring_at_sunset.jpg

ring_at_sunset_2.jpg

ring_by_0.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! The craftmanship looks great. The ring looks very very elegant on you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
ring on starfish :D

starfish2.jpg

starfish_3.jpg

starfish_4.jpg

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
pics

ring_upside_down.jpg

ring_by_window.jpg

standing_on_starfish.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It gorgeous! Who did the halo setting?

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's amazing! More photos please. I'd like to know who made the setting as well.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your excitement is contagious and your ring is gorgeous!!!! Delicious! :love: :love: Enjoy in much health and happiness!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I love it! Congratulations, it couldn't be more gorgeous!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!!! :love: No wonder you are in love with it. :naughty: Would love more info on setting & more pics! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Halo heaven is right! :love: :love: :love: Oh boy, this ring is gorgeous, you must be so excited! The basket is so pretty - did IDJ do the setting as well? The workmanship looks great! Congrats!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies and thank you all for the lovely compliments! Thanks for sharing in my excitement :)
I am ecstatic and super happy with my double halo diamond ring :love:

The diamond setting was provided by my uncle who is a Jeweler in the Caribbean and lives in CA. He only had the one in his shop and he sent it to me in NY where I live because I told him I was going to have a double halo custom made like I did for my cushion diamond. He told me not to spend the money on another custom made ring. He said he has a gorgeous setting in the shop and if I didn't like it, I could always return it to him or change the setting in the future but I have to tell you I am in love with this setting and the diamond. I have never been happier!

Yekutiel set my diamond that I purchased from him in this setting and he told me he is familiar with this setting so if you are interested, call him and ask him to get it for you. At least Yekutiel is in NY and can try to locate one for you for those who are interested.
I was lucky that my diamond fit perfectly in this setting. Because I was ready to go custom again and glad I didn't have to spend the extra money on another custom made ring.

I am on vacation this week, but will post more pics when I have more time. Thanks again for looking at my pics :D

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That looks gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I had a jeweler uncle!! :D How great that your stone fits the setting perfectly, looks like it was made for it! Have fun on your vacation! (which I'm very jealous of btw, but I'm trying to be gracious heehee)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Enjoy!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow your ring is just stunning!!! Enjoy your vacation staring at the lovely scenery and your lovely ring.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring & you are absolutely right, that halo is gorgeous. :lickout: Congratulations. :appl:

Psst...if anyone calls ID for any reason, ask him about the halo. :lol: Then post the info. :naughty:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
junebug17|1429064950|3861999 said:
I wish I had a jeweler uncle!! :D How great that your stone fits the setting perfectly, looks like it was made for it! Have fun on your vacation! (which I'm very jealous of btw, but I'm trying to be gracious heehee)

Hi Junebug17,
I feel like this ring was meant to be for me. The setting came to me and I feel blessed. I am very lucky to have had this opportunity to set my diamond in this beautiful halo that fits my diamond perfectly. How often does that happen? Usually settings that are not custom made for center diamond don't fit right but this one fits perfectly, like it was meant for my round diamond.
I am truly a lucky girl and feel blessed :D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I love the setting. :love:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial|1429065452|3862003 said:
Wow your ring is just stunning!!! Enjoy your vacation staring at the lovely scenery and your lovely ring.

Thank you Sundial! I keep staring at it on my finger wherever we go. Especially outside, it just sparkles everywhere :)

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom|1429115182|3862318 said:
What a gorgeous ring! I love the setting. :love:

Thanks Catmom :D

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all...WOW! I love your new ring! :love: :love: :love: :love: I don't blame you for being mesmerized. But, would you mind sharing the details? Will it be a RHR? Will you alternate it with your other gorgeous ring?

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
W :love: W Gorgeous!!And of course awesome finger coverage. :naughty:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It must be great to have a jeweler uncle and you can have your pick of settings.

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Oh Madison2 your ring is just perfect on you! Love everything about it. What a lucky find for the setting from your uncle. Love the pictures you have posted of your beauty! :appl: :love:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
It is stunning!! Just as beautiful as your vacation scenery :) The halo seriously looks perfect for your stone - the proportions are spot on, and the craftsmanship looks amazing! Congrats on a gorgeous diamond and setting :love:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
nala|1429148525|3862601 said:
First of all...WOW! I love your new ring! :love: :love: :love: :love: I don't blame you for being mesmerized. But, would you mind sharing the details? Will it be a RHR? Will you alternate it with your other gorgeous ring?

Hi nala,
Thanks for the compliments on my round double halo ring :D
This double halo ring will be worn on my left hand on my ring finger. I will alternate between my cushion cut diamond ring and this round depending on my mood and where I am going. I love halos like yourself and can't resist these lovely treasures. I had always wanted a round brilliant diamond and ID Jewelry found me a winner. I was initially going to set it simple in Tiffany classic style 6 prong but then I started thinking it would look really nice in a double halo for finger coverage and that's exactly what I got, plenty of finger coverage without the hefty price tag of buying a larger round diamond. So I feel I got the best of both worlds.
I love halo rings, and own many. Just got a London Blue Topaz here in the Caribbean that is super gorgeous stone with halo setting. I am going to take pics and post it in the halo thread. Still on vacation so will post them when I get some free time.

Thanks again for checking our my new ring. I also love your new diamond halo ring that you posted. Its gorgeous on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results