shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo Engagement Rings where to look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waves044

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a halo engagment ring setting that is affordable? I love the rittani and michael b designs, but they are way out of our budget! I am hoping for either a pear or princess cut setting, very simple pave halo with 2mm or less band part. Our budget for the center stone and setting is ideally less than 3500. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d check out Whiteflash - they do a lot of custom work, can get any stone your little heart desires, and have recently added 2 halos to their list of settings they routinely offer. There are many satisfied WF customers. Have you checked out the Eye Candy folder? TONS of pics there. Here is a pic a mamber posted a few weeks ago with both of Whiteflash''s halos (bezel and prong set center stone).

WF halos a.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
waves44 - you know you now have 2 threads going with the same question, right????
31.gif

waves044

Rough_Rock
Yes, sorry. I am new and I posted on this board first but then saw that the other seemed to be higher traffic, so I decided to post it there and then delete, but I couldn''t figure out how. Do you know? Also thanks for the site rec.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I just saw a beautiful halo ring, with a round diamond at Costco! ($3499.)

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I think most jewelery stores have some halos...if you are just looking to see if you like them. I know Bailey Banks and Biddle has a pretty nice collection.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results