shape
carat
color
clarity

Hallmark identification

Shaunasi

Rough_Rock
Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help in identifying these marks on this ring. I believe it is French? The stones have tested as baguette diamonds with a large emerald cut tanzenite. So I would imagine it's gold? Anyway any help would be most appreciated also the marks are on the outside as you can see in the pictures thanks 20180325_163240.jpg 20180325_162618.jpg

Robert C

Rough_Rock
Hi, I'm sorry this is not a reply but I'm new and don't know how to post a question on this site!

I recently acquired an antique 18K gold necklace at an estate sale . The owner had many Georg Jensen pieces but this was not identified as one because of the unusual hallmark. Could anyone tell me how to get more information on the hallmark or maker? I reproduced the hallmark in a sketch below. It is also marked 18K 750
necklace-9-20-19-jpg.713482
necklace-gj-halmark-jpg.713483

I bought it because of it's beauty but it would be nice to know its maker, especially if it was someone well known. Thanks for any help!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I'm sorry this is not a reply but I'm new and don't know how to post a question on this site!

I recently acquired an antique 18K gold necklace at an estate sale . The owner had many Georg Jensen pieces but this was not identified as one because of the unusual hallmark. Could anyone tell me how to get more information on the hallmark or maker? I reproduced the hallmark in a sketch below. It is also marked 18K 750
necklace-9-20-19-jpg.713482
necklace-gj-halmark-jpg.713483

I bought it because of it's beauty but it would be nice to know its maker, especially if it was someone well known. Thanks for any help!
Welcome to the forum.

You should use the 'Post New Thread' button at the top right of the appropriate forum to start one new thread.

Please do not post duplicate posts across different threads - it makes it harder for you to keep track of replies and harder for future viewers of the site to find what they might be looking for.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results