shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Ring Party Jacket

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
I'm loving gypsy rings these days (I see you, Brent Neale) for their casual glamour. I am expecting to get engaged in the next year and am plotting away. As much as I love the gypsy look, I can't help but wonder if I'll want something more classic for an e-ring. I came across this ring on a UK auction site (long gone) that presents the best of both worlds.

Has anyone seen a gypsy party jacket like this in the wild? Do you think it would have that same comfortable, easy feel that a true gypsy would have?

1619402595656.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you love gypsy rings, just get one =)2
I actually love them
But Its your engagement =)2

Lots of the gals around seem to here have two wedding sets
In the future you could get a more conventional 3 stone

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
The "gypsy jacket" is an interesting concept but doesn't look to me like it would work all that well in practice. From what you've said, I'd guess you might be happier in the long run with a more traditional e-ring and a gypsy ring as a RHR.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve seen one online, never in person. I think the concept is cool, but wonder if it would feel uncomfortable to wear. If it were me, I’d go more classic for an ER and get a gypsy RHR. Perhaps a mix of CS and diamonds.

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like it would end up being the worst of both worlds.

I totally agree, save the gypsy for a RHR and stick with something classic for the e-ring.

Thanks for weighing in, all!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks bulky. It would be a no for me.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did they happen to include a pic of the ring /jacket assembled?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It the jacket is interesting in concept, but I think a challenge IRL

I will say, I knew a woman with a gypsy ring for her e-ring - it was the only ring she wore on her left hand.

It was a big gold gypsy ring with a OMC. I thought it was very cool and suited her boho chic style. If it is ultimately what you want, I think you should get it IMO. I consider it a classic style personally - I also love chunky rings

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
I am currently in the process of making my second engagement ring and it is a gypsy style. Just go with what makes to heart flutter.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I’d have the same concerns Nala mentioned, but it is an intriguing concept and I’d love to see this in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results