shape
carat
color
clarity

Guest Book Idea-Inspired by TheBigT''s thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I was at a wedding recently where the bride and groom put out a lovely 365 day national geographic "coffee table" book. There was a sign asking each guest to pick a photo or date that called to them and sign in the white space. Each day took up two pages, one side with the photo, and one side with a description. It was just a normal book, but plenty of room to write in. I loved it because it was likely to be read and looked at more frequently than the average guest book.

People chose their birthdays, anniversaries, etc... they put it out both at the wedding and the next day at brunch to give people ample opportunity.

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
I love that idea! I just spent some time on the National Geographic website but couldn''t find the book you described. You don''t happen to know any more about it do you?

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh I love that idea!! That would mean so much to me for the guests to pick out their own dates to write on!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll have to get back to you. I couldn''t find it on NG''s website either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results