shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess who is coming to visit me later this week??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan Sevens one... We are going to have a blast.... PS brought us together many years ago.. Such a blessing... So had to share.... :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1364352798|3414243 said:
Nan Sevens one... We are going to have a blast.... PS brought us together many years ago.. Such a blessing... So had to share.... :wavey:

HI

That is aweome! How the heck is she?

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's terrific. How is Angelo?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
really, Nan is still alive?.. :lol: tell her i said Hi... :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great! Did she move away or have you two just not seen each other in a long time?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news! I often wonder how she and her children are doing.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a fun visit!! Tell her Hi! and that we would love an updated picture of Angelo. :))

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's great! Hope she's doing well. Enjoy your time together!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, tell her to come back and check in! HI NAN!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will tell her all your warm wishes. She is super busy teaching and managing athletic schedules.. Running from one game to another, super Mom she is..

Angello is doing great, he is such the charmer... :halo: :bigsmile:

She lives a couple hours away. We talk all time..

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to guess the Easter bunny!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Besides Angello, as you pointed out, Nan had other great looking children. I remember a very handsome young man and a daughter who was at Annapolis and was an actress as well. Names, other than Angello's, fail me. I remember she made her daughter a ring, though. Can you update us on her kids since we now have this thread open?

Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too bad she's not coming a few weeks later ... but hopefully she'll come back soon! :naughty:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara|1364415551|3414767 said:
Too bad she's not coming a few weeks later ... but hopefully she'll come back soon! :naughty:

For sure!!! ;))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How was the visit??

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Sharon. Nan and I had a great visit. Went to King of Prussia Mall. Shopped and had a great lunch Then came back to my house to play with sparklies and just have fun. I had fun suprising her with a Coach purse she loved while shopping. Slipped the CC to the salesperson when she wasnt looking.

Will see her soon after kids get out of school... We live about 2 1/2 hours away from eachother..

She says hello to everyone Misses you all...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1365173503|3420872 said:
Hey Sharon. Nan and I had a great visit. Went to King of Prussia Mall. Shopped and had a great lunch Then came back to my house to play with sparklies and just have fun. I had fun suprising her with a Coach purse she loved while shopping. Slipped the CC to the salesperson when she wasnt looking.

Will see her soon after kids get out of school... We live about 2 1/2 hours away from eachother..

HI:

How fun! And what a generous gift to her! :appl: I am glad to hear she and her family are well.

Thanks for the update.

cheers--Shaorn

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1365173503|3420872 said:

did you say Hi for me??... :Up_to_something: Glad to hear you guys had some fun playing with sparklies.. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results