shape
carat
color
clarity

Great On-line Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AM

Rough_Rock
My friend recently asked whether she should buy a ring online. For those still skeptical like my friend, you shouldn''t be. I was a skeptic once, but found online vendors to be more helpful and informative than any of the jewelery stores I''ve been to.

The on line vendor I bought my engagement ring was DirtCheapDiamonds.com Jim Schultz. Jim found the stone I wanted and answered all my neurotic questions - always promptly responding to emails and phone calls. He also worked with me on the setting design.

My advice to those looking, do your homework and check out DirtCheapDiamonds.com

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hey happy, where's the RING?! We want pics!

Glad to know that one of the many vendors at Price Scope has been helpful. I am such a nervous nelly, but even I would buy diamonds on-line now...

Tell us more about your ring and any pictures if you have them from DCD or your own...?

AM

Rough_Rock
well, since you asked
1.gif
, we got round 1.2, F SI1, H&A. The stone was hot off the press with AGS cert dated 3/10/04. What I liked about it was the awesome cut and the eyeclean inclusions which were borderline VS.
1.21 F-SI1 AGS000
60D/56T
ID/ID/NEG
6.98-6.96X4.18

As for setting, we picked a Landi with baguettes on the sides:

http://www.richardlandi.com/rings9.html
(second from the top, with a band)

The ring will be ready in a couple of weeks, I'll send pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results