shape
carat
color
clarity

Great news!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I went to a wedding with my BF last weekend. Throughout the wedding he kept asking what I thought about different aspects of it and how he would like different things to be at our wedding so, on the way home I decided to ask him what his timeline was for when he would like to get married. Here''s how the conversation went:

Me: "What age would you like to be when we get married?"
Him: "Well, what age would you like to be?"
Me: "I''d like to be 25 but I want to be engaged for about a year and a half or so to plan but, I''ll 25 in a year and 3 months so it probably isn''t likely lol. So, maybe 26.
Him: "I was going to say 25 too! I don''t think it couldn''t happen."
Me:
9.gif

I know it seems a little young but we''ve been dating for almost 6 years so it''s not like we''re rushing it lol. I haven''t gotten any information from him before about getting engaged so this was really great news. Thank you ladies for giving me the courage to just ask without feeling pushy.

P.S. Our 6 year anniversary is next friday so please send some dust my way. I don''t think he''ll propose but you never know!
2.gif

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
I just turned 24 in February and I''ve been with BF for almost 5 years, so I don''t think it''s too young, haha. It''s so exciting to be on the same timeline, isn''t it?

Dust to you! Good luck!

damons

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! That''s wonderful news.

Being that he was the one that was talking about different aspects of the wedding and what he would want for your wedding shows that it is something he thinks about. You never know...he may already be ring shopping and wanted to throw it out there to see what your reaction would be.

Good luck!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds very likely that he is going to propose soon. I hope he does! How exciting for you!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you guys! I was just so excited about this that I had to share it with my fellow ladies in waiting. I know it sounds funny but I feel a lot more calm since I''ve had this talk with him. It really made a difference just knowing that he''s been thinking about it too. I hope you all are right and that he''s at least window ring shopping and the proposal will come soon!

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
How exciting! It definitely sounds like he''s planning something. Lots of dust to you!

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad you found an easy way to discuss it! Congrats!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Well BF called me from work today and we talked about what we''re doing Friday for our anniversary. He told me to pick out a restaurant and call and make reservations today so I guess no anniversary proposal.
20.gif
Oh well. Hopefully soon!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
awe thats great :) I knew when i was was with my boyfriend (weve known each other for many years, i actually went to prom with his younger brother who is my age.. im 24 my bf is 28) i knew even after a couple weeks he was "the one" weve been tgoether 8 months now and we picked the ring out yesterday... I know he will ask soon, our families are waiting for it and were just so excited :) However, although i knew he would want to get married sometime, i wasnt sure when and i didnt wanna seem pushy either. but i brought it up and it blossomed from there.. Its scary to think that ur bring pushy cuz it is very easy to seem that way, but if i hadnt have mentioned it, i dont think he would have gotten on the bandwagon if i didnt give him a little nudge ;-) Goodluck!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
that''s not too young. I''ll be 26 in 3 months... and I''ve been with my bf for almost 6 years. My bf will be 28 in 1.5 month. I''m hoping to get married by 27. My bf will pick up my ring this week. Hope he won''t wait too long to propose.
31.gif

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great news, grlsbestfrnd! It''s such a relief when you know that you and bf are on the same page about the future. Just because he had you pick out the restaurant for dinner Friday night doesn''t mean a proposal is out of the question. If he does propose . . . great! If not, at least you''ll know you will like the meal because you picked the place out, plus you can still discuss the future and pick a time to look at e-rings in person or on line. The most important thing is that you know he feels the same way about you and you will move forward from there. It''s very exciting!
36.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
how exciting :) dust to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results