shape
carat
color
clarity

great experience!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenco

Rough_Rock
I found a great ring at local store, but when I took the ring outside the diamond looked dull. I found a great diamond at dirt cheap diamonds, posted the stats on this site and recieved some very helpful comments. I ordered the diamond that day, and was looking at a beautiful diamond by 11 am the next day. I took it to the jeweler and compared the stones side by side. larger, prettier, 2000 dollars cheaper. The jeweler commented on the great cut. He did find a diamond that looked as good, but out of my price range. the dirt cheap diamond is being placed in the setting and I''m engaged. I was very nervous about buying over the internet, but now I would do it again in a second. thank you pricescope for the education and advise. kenco

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Many Congrats on your engagement, Ken!!
appl.gif

You naughty boy!!
11.gif
Where are the pictures??
naughty.gif
You cannot tease us with a great story and not post pictures!!
3.gif
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your purchase and engagement Kenco! I also had a good experience with dirtcheapdiamonds recently for earrings.

Post pictures when you get the completed ring!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
!!! Congratulations Kenco !!! Let's see that ring!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results