shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience with High Performance Diamonds

david johnson

Rough_Rock
I recently bought my wife of 45 years a new round diamond solitaire ring together with matching wedding band. My wife took it as read I would get an amazing diamond (!), however from previous experience of internet purchasing she was very sceptical about the setting. She had seen exactly what she wanted in a famous New York 5th Avenue store.
To say this made it a stressful experience is an understatement, however we had the good fortune to link up with Melissa Sharp at High Performance Diamonds (through the recommendation of Todd Grey, niceice.com, an outstanding independent diamond expert).

Melissa was so knowledgeable and empathetic. With great patience she led us to what she believed would be the ideal look. We accepted her recommendation and waited and worried... and when the rings arrived (on schedule as promised) my wife was absolutely thrilled!! The very best of diamonds in the perfect setting.

I have never previously written a review however hope this may help anyone in a similar situation. I couldn’t recommend Melissa and HP Diamonds more highly.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great review - please post up pictures of the rings if you feel comfortable doing so - we love to see pretty jewellery!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great review - please post up pictures of the rings if you feel comfortable doing so - we love to see pretty jewellery!

Yes, please!! Details, photos & hand shots, too!!! :mrgreen2:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great people, great company and Todd rocks too, congratulations!!

We need photos!! Many congratulations on your 45 year marriage too, that's a beautiful way to commemorate such an occasion.

YoLaL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! 45 years marraige. Congratulations!.. please share your selfie photos hehe

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 45 years!! But we need photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results