shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience with High Performance Diamonds

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by david johnson, Apr 17, 2018.

1. david johnson
    Rough_Rock

by david johnson » Apr 17, 2018
    I recently bought my wife of 45 years a new round diamond solitaire ring together with matching wedding band. My wife took it as read I would get an amazing diamond (!), however from previous experience of internet purchasing she was very sceptical about the setting. She had seen exactly what she wanted in a famous New York 5th Avenue store.
    To say this made it a stressful experience is an understatement, however we had the good fortune to link up with Melissa Sharp at High Performance Diamonds (through the recommendation of Todd Grey, niceice.com, an outstanding independent diamond expert).

Melissa was so knowledgeable and empathetic. With great patience she led us to what she believed would be the ideal look. We accepted her recommendation and waited and worried... and when the rings arrived (on schedule as promised) my wife was absolutely thrilled!! The very best of diamonds in the perfect setting.

I have never previously written a review however hope this may help anyone in a similar situation. I couldn’t recommend Melissa and HP Diamonds more highly.

2. foxinsox
    Ideal_Rock

by foxinsox » Apr 17, 2018
    What a great review - please post up pictures of the rings if you feel comfortable doing so - we love to see pretty jewellery!

ILikeShiny and Matthews1127 like this.
  3. Matthews1127
    Ideal_Rock

by Matthews1127 » Apr 17, 2018
    Yes, please!! Details, photos & hand shots, too!!! :mrgreen2:

Lorelei likes this.
  4. Lorelei
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Lorelei » Apr 17, 2018
    Great people, great company and Todd rocks too, congratulations!!

We need photos!! Many congratulations on your 45 year marriage too, that's a beautiful way to commemorate such an occasion.

natasha-cupcake and Matthews1127 like this.

5. YoLaL
    Shiny_Rock

by YoLaL » Apr 17, 2018
    Wow! 45 years marraige. Congratulations!.. please share your selfie photos hehe

6. doberman
    Brilliant_Rock

by doberman » Apr 17, 2018
    Congratulations on 45 years!! But we need photos!