shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Experience with Engagement Rings Direct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scott25

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to share my great experience with Gary Friedman at Engagement Rings Direct. I purchased a diamond and setting through ERD a couple of weeks ago, and just got engaged last Saturday. My fiance has not stopped raving about the ring (especially the diamond that I picked out; round 1.5ct, premium cut, H, SI1).

Before going to see Gary, I had communicated with him via phone and email for several weeks, peppering him with numerous questions as I became more familiar with the area. I found him to be very informative, and he always responded to my inquiries in a prompt manner.

I had a pretty good idea of the stone I was looking for before I went to see Gary at his office, and he had about 5 stones in the exact range that we discussed. Looking at the stones was such a pleasant experience, as there was no aggressive sales pitch so common to the streetfront properties. Gary did not try to sell me up to a stone that was higher than the range we discussed. We looked at all of the stones through a loupe and idealscope, under different lights, and weighed them. I was able to compare the certifications to the stones that I was looking at, and this allowed me to feel comfortable that the stone I was getting actually matched the certification. Most importantly, I felt comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process (and not pressured). We all know that this can be a very large purchase, and I don''t want to listen to someone telling me why their stones are the best or why I need to get a specific stone. I felt like Gary coached me to make my own decision.

Overall experience was great, and I can''t wait to go back up to design my fiance''s wedding band with her!

Thanks Gary!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results