shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience buying from USA Certed Diamonds (Martin Sheffield)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sean.y

Rough_Rock

Attention internet diamond buyers:

I found a great internet wholesaler, the site is USA Certed Diamonds (www.usacerteddiamonds.com) operated by Martin Sheffield. I was skeptical at first but I took the risk. Without risk there is no reward and this time it paid off.

I narrowed my choices down to 2 emerald cut diamonds:
1) 0.80cts, VS1, Color H, Good Symmetry/Polish, Table 71, Depth 70
2) 0.79cts, VS1, Color H, Good Symmetry/Polish, Table 61, Depth 67

At first, I chose option (1) because it was cheaper by $400US, then Martin convinced me to buy option (2) because of the “ideal” table. I paid the premium for option (2) and it was money well spent. Martin is a knowledgeable and trustworthy person.

I made my setting with Simon Bonin (www.lookdiamonds.com). It was a 3-stone 14k white gold setting. Simon is a meticulous person and custom made the setting as we discussed.

The purpose of this message is to ensure that you get a reputable people (especially over the internet) to get the job done professionally and properly.

Regards,
Sean

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah for Martin!!! We bought my diamond from him and we''re so pleased with it as well. Congrats on your new purchase!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am glad you had a positive experince, will you be posting pictures of your ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results