shape
carat
color
clarity

Gray hair

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first 2-3 inches is my natural hair. The rest is covered-up platinum-blonde bleach and very damaged. (You can see where it gets fluffy.) This afternoon I used Olaplex 3 for about three hours while I went about my business at home, and then Amika Soulfood for an hour, and blow dried using Drybar Liquid Glass anti-frizz spray. I put a bit of Drybar 100 proof oil through the ends. It’s quite shiny for damaged hair and gray roots. These products make a big difference to my hair.

86463891-B76D-45F0-A7DB-A36E3455D44D.jpeg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Olaplex barely does anything for my hair now. I only see a difference when I dyed my hair but since I stopped colouring it, it doesn't improve my hair in any way.

Voodoo Child

Shiny_Rock
I started going gray in my early forties. At first I was upset about, but I just bought a Corvette and now I feel better about the whole thing. I don’t know if that solution will work for a woman though ‍ :lol-2:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Olaplex barely does anything for my hair now. I only see a difference when I dyed my hair but since I stopped colouring it, it doesn't improve my hair in any way.

Interesting! I was wondering if I won't need it as my bleach grows out. But my hair is naturally a dry mass of frizz, so maybe it will still be of use. When you dyed your hair, was it just highlights within a couple of shades of your natural color, or was it a serious color change? I might get partial highlights at some point to blend the gray. I wonder if that causes enough damage to warrant Olaplex.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting! I was wondering if I won't need it as my bleach grows out. But my hair is naturally a dry mass of frizz, so maybe it will still be of use. When you dyed your hair, was it just highlights within a couple of shades of your natural color, or was it a serious color change? I might get partial highlights at some point to blend the gray. I wonder if that causes enough damage to warrant Olaplex.

It was to blend in my grays. No bleach used.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do partial highlights if you can. I am trying to grow out my full highlights which are at the bottom four inches of my hair -done a year and a half ago. Looks more blond without lowlights. My daughters had full highlights a year and a half ago and have pretty thick nice volume hair. The twice a year partial highlights help minimize the contrast of their natural darker hair at the top part lines and minimizes getting bleach on previously bleached hair. It looks like their hair is sun kissed and not highlighted. I try to keep my hair deep conditioned twice a month. Once when I am coloring my roots and the other time two to three weeks later. Never have used expensive deep conditioners and oils just random packs found at Sally’s or random bottles found on the racks of TJMaxx and Ross.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, do! I'll be very interested to know how you find the products. Happy silky hair, here you come! Yay!

Received everything and am very impressed! From briogeo don't despair repair line I bought the shampoo and conditioner and deep conditioning treatment in travel sizes as a set. So far I'm very pleased. The moisturising shampoo and conditioner lefty hair shiny and moisturized but not greasy

The amika mask smells divine. So rich and my hair feels amazing!

I also bought the briogeo superfoods shampoo and conditioner in mango and love the conditioner. Very rich , no Silicone.

I'm very curious to see how this works out for my hair in the long run. I've had products that feel great in the beginning dry my ends out in the long run ( orofluido by Revlon)

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad you like them so far!

They’re good quality products with much better ingredients than drugstore brands like Revlon, so you shouldn’t see adverse effects over time - quite the reverse! But do keep me updated!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results