shape
carat
color
clarity

Grandmother’s large rolo chain - pendant??

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my grandmother’s rolo chain every day and love it but I keep thinking it would be nice to have a pendant. Usually if I want to wear a pendant I take this chain off.

Would it be possible to wear a pendant with this chain somehow? I would need a large bail or one with a hinge. And then how big would the pendant have to be to look right with this larger chain?

Thanks!

0D5936D1-8BDE-4B11-8299-9480DBF1BF78.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks the perfect length for a pendant on you

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I would wear this with a charm type pendant - ie. three dimensional & heavy, but not very large, or a few of those; else, a slide comes to mind.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An enhancer would certainly make it easier to put a pendant on and off your lovely chain.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Depending on the clasp, you could have a charm or regular pendant attach to it and feature that in the front. Often antique chains have lovely clasps. Alternatively an antique padlock would also work.

1587593514834.png

MelMc

Rough_Rock
Perhaps you can find something like this converter. It's hard to see in my fuzzy photo but the end to the left swivels open to slide through a pendant and the left snaps around the chain or pearls. The drawbacks I find are that it's not unobtrusive and it won't fit through wide bales.

pendant converter (2).JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results