shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the ring..pics to come soon..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

guardvan

Rough_Rock
Just got the ring. It''s AWESOME!!! I am taking it to be appraised tomorrow. A small thing I noticed however.On the ring, when looking form the side I saw what appeared to be a small indent, almost like a piece of the diamond missing?(I''m sure its not that) I am not an expert at looking at rings. It is a VS1 so I''m sure its not an inclusion. It''s a princess ideal cut(based on the AGA chart). Not sure how to describe it but it looked like this only in the sunlight. Any ideas? It could be just the lighting from the sun.

msb2ncsu

Rough_Rock
Could just be a bit of dirt or perhaps a piece of potato chip leftover from the setter's lunch.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Are there any natural indent. on your diamond plot? It could also be a reflection of the prongs. Then again, it might be a chip. I would definitely get it checked out.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
BTW, what stone did you decide on again? What setting?

guardvan

Rough_Rock
I got the princess cut 1.31 carat that we talked about.(It was #1 from the previous thread) I'm having it appraised tomorrow. There are no natural indents on the plot. I got the ridged contour setting. Pictures to come after the appraisal....

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Perfect! I think you made a wise choice. And, I wouldn't worry about the spot you're seeing--chances are it's nothing
1.gif
Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results