shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the ring! not sure- help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

colors!

Rough_Rock
Hi - so y''all help me decide on the round a little while ago, so now I have it. And I don''t know if I''m having buyer''s remorse (although I technically haven''t bought it) or what.
So the center diamond is .57, E, 61.5 depth, 58 % table SI EGL certified (1415$)
Originally I was going to get the matching wedding band as well, but now I don''t know if it''s all too blingy and I''d prefer a plainer band on the ering and wring
I also think I''d like the diamond set lower and the side diamonds further out a little....
I don''t know....I feel like I''m not as excited as I should be.
the picture I took is terrible, I''ll follow with another

ring 004 (2).jpg

colors!

Rough_Rock
here''s the other photo

ProngTrim (2).jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the ring looks lovely and it does sound like you do indeed have some buyers remorse.
15.gif

you should be more than happy with the ring. i don''t think it''s too blingy at all, but you could tone it down with a plain band if that''s what you want.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally think it looks fabulous. Maybe wear it for a couple of weeks and see if it grows on you. If not, then you can always change to something not to blingy but I really think it''s great..

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks beautiful and a diamond band would look great next to it. You can never have to much bling
2.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I think it looks gorgeous! I love the side stones with it
30.gif
30.gif
But I''m obviously not the one wearing it so if you don''t love it after a little while then I''d change it! Good luck!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is absolutely stunning and it would look great with a diamond band next to it in my opinion! We all want to find the perfect ring and it is understandable that you would question your choice once it has finally been made, but I think you did very well.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your ring!! I think it would look amazing with a matching band but you might want to have a plain band to tone it down. I think it will look gorgeous either way. LOL I wonder how much my bf would flip out if I told him I want pink diamond sidestones now
31.gif

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
I think the ring is really awesome. But just like eveyrone else said, YOU have to be happy with your purchase. We can all tell you how incredible it is, but if you don''t buy into that, then we can''t change your mind...

Maybe it''s just anxiety? I don''t know...

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks perfect and think the matching wedding band will be a winner
36.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
How does it feel on? And can we get a profile shot?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think the ring is stunning and would look amazing w/ a matching band, but YOUR opinion is the only one that counts
1.gif

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
Now, that''s my kinda ring! LOVE it! It is not overly done bling, it is beautifully blinged
16.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I dont think its too much bling....I love it, it looks awesome!

colors!

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody for the input- it definitely helps. I''m already getting used to it. I just don''t usually wear any jewelry.
I just got back from a local jeweler I trust who said it is what it''s supposed to be (since I ordered it sight unseen).
I still want the center diamond lower, and I think I''m going to go with platinum and then we''ll be finished and my bf can finally ask!
Yes he seems to think we have to have the ring first
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the ring, love the sidestones, love the band with stones! Beautiful!!

You can always go the plain wg or platinum route for the band, and see how you like that. If you want more bling later on, you can get a matching diamond band later. Or get a semi eternity shared prong ring, and wear the diamond side up for bling or the plain side up for less bling.

But that ering is gorgeous....in my opinion!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That ring is really beautiful. Wear it a little longer and see if it grows on you. It may just be a little shocking going from not wearing any jewelry to wearing something blingy like that. It is not too blingy at all though, its gorgeous!

If you find after a few weeks that you are still not loving it, then do something about it. Until then, I think it is just going to take some getting used to...

Good luck!

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is gorgeous!

I reckon you should wear the ring for a couple of weeks and watch all the compliments you get and I''m sure that will change your mind!
2.gif
3.gif

You could have either a matching band or a plain band - they''d both look good.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Awsome ring. I think whatever you decide to put with it will be great. If you can find a matching band it would be over the top incredible.
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a really, really beautiful ring. I love the pink sides and the classy bling all around. So lovely!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is Beautiful in my opinion. I Love the pink sides. Maybe as others have already suggested part of the adjustment is since you dont typically wear jewelry. Can you wear it a bit to see if you get more comfortable wearing it?

You may want to lower the setting even after wearing it a while but sometimes Erings seem to take time to get used to.
It will look wonderful with a matching band or a smooth metal band.

My choice would be the matching band.
A side view would give us an idea of how height the stone is set to give you more input.
You are the one to have joy in wearing it. Hope we are being comforting to you here.
keep us posted!
Joni

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Colors ~
emrose.gif

I just wanted to drop in and tell you I think your ring is very, very pretty. I love the delicateness of your ring, and I am just loving the look of your pink side stones. Just yummy!
face23.gif

I think in time you will get used to the sparliness of your ring, esp. since you don''t wear much jewelry. I too, think a matching wband will be an awesome choice!

Have a great weekend!
35.gif

colors!

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I''ve been out of town. Yes it did quickly start to grow on me. It''s now being cast in platinum (the pics are wg) and the center a lower (he''s going to start the prongs at the base of the ring).
Now that I''ve seen it I just want to have it and wear it! (he still has to ask)
20.gif

here are side view and the set

2716-17.jpg

sidepink.jpg

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous!! I am actually having a similar dilemma (though haven''t bought a ring yet) - do I want diamonds on the band for both or just for one? Argh, I think there''s just too many choices.

Anyway, I hope you get used to your ring and love it heaps. I''m sure you won''t be able to stop looking at it
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting! Are those pink sapphires? It''s a lovely setting...who made it?

I think the matching e-ring will look perfect with your ring! Congrats!

colors!

Rough_Rock
Hi Jelly- actually they''re pink diamonds. Unlike most people I spent most of the budget on the side stones and setting and not on the center stone. I wanted something small but eye catching and unique. I also like a little color.
My jeweler is David Kodner, but the setting is by Gottliebs and Sons.

I''ve decided that yes I can definitely get used to the flashiness
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results