shape
carat
color
clarity

Got pics of a non RB solitaire pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

plsadvise

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of doing a radiant, asscher or cushion solitaire pendant, either prong or bezel set. Does anyone have pics of something similar? I haven''t seen many out there!

Thanks all!

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Well, I just got this cushion pendant done by Whiteflash for my mother's 60th birthday. It's 1.06 F VS2. She likes yellow gold but since its an F stone we did the chain in yellow gold so the setting wouldn't tint the diamond - you don't notice the prongs as much either which I really like.

Hope she likes it though and doesn't visit this board or it won't be a suprise to her next week.
1.gif

Emeraldfan_0313b.jpg

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Hope that helps. I have a better picture I will try to post later as it is over the attachment size and I can't figure out how to crop it down.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Emeraldfan, that is one beautiful necklace. I don''t think I''ve ever seen a cushion necklace before. It is amazing. What a nice daughter to give her mother such a wonderful gift. Your mother is just going to love it, I do!
36.gif

plsadvise

Rough_Rock
Thanks, and wow! It''s gorgeous! I was actually just leaning toward a cushion cut pendant. I am now considering wg vs yg, and bezel vs prong settings...

Appreciate it!!!!

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. Bob at Whiteflash was great to work with - he took my idea of a martini like setting and modified it to work with the cushion so as little of the metal as possible would show around the diamond. I'll try and post the other pictures in a new thread later on but I've been keeping it under wraps as its still a surprise to her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results