shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my Diamond today! thanks whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nikolas_cy

Rough_Rock
hello,
I just received my girflriend's engagement ring today and it is absolutely stunning. I'd like to thank everyone at whiteflash and especially Lesley and Brian the cutter who have done an excellent job! I'd also like to thank all of you here at the forum who have provided me with great help. Special thanks to pqcollectibles
3.gif

I must also admit that I am wearing my girlfriend's ring on my little finger while I am typing this message!! Call me strange but I just can't have enough of it! I recommend a cut above diamonds from whiteflash to everyone. Quality and Price together with excellent customer service and the help of this forum guarantee a diamond cocktail of magnificense and class that will dazzle anyone, anywhere and will last forever!

Thank you!
Lesley you can add my message in your testimonial section at whiteflash if you like.

P.S Are there any statistics out there which state the average carat size of an engagement ring since I still have a small worry that I have gone too small (0.64crts). But as they say, size isn't everything and I have the proof on my little finger. hmmm... I guess I'll have to buy a diamond ring for myself! hehe

Thanks again to everyone!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! Lesley is the greatest, huh??
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
1.gif
1.gif

jlim

Shiny_Rock
Nikolas - now go take a picture of the ring on your little manly pinky and show it to us.

anniediamond

Rough_Rock
Hello Nicholas...Your ring sounds beautiful. The concept of hearts and arrows facinates me! I had never heard of them before I discovered this forum. I would also love to see your pictures. Congratulations on your successful purchase.
--Annie

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Oh Nick! Thank You! I am soooo glad for you that it came out well. But you can't miss with a White Flash A Cut Above! Your ACA will shine and sparkle so much that others will marvel and not notice the "size". No you aren't wierd to be wearing the ring on your pinkie. You are thrilled!

And remember, ACA's are Super Ideal cuts so they appear larger in size than the carat weight says. My .766 has a larger diameter than Maul store 1 carats. Your's probably looks like at least .75 carat, if not .85 carat. When your gal shows it off to all her girlfriends that have Maul store or poorly cut diamonds, they will be green with envy!

Now you must post eye candy! We all love eye candy!
love.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Mega Ditto's, Giangi, about Lesley at White Flash. The whole crew there treats every client as if their purchase is the most important one in the world. Small or large, the folks at White Flash realize that each person is special and they are investing their trust as well as money in the diamond purchase.
9.gif

Brian wanted me to enjoy my diamond buying experience with them, and I most certainly did!
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes PLEASE post pictures. Congrats on the purchase!

Comment on the ACA front. I noticed last nite that they had a nice little H SI1 stone on their site, around .20c for $400. I'm tempted...boy I really am. Don't know what I would do with it. But after seeing Giangi's little cute .24c charmer...I am feeling left out.

2.gif

jlim

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 5/9/2003 7:12:56 PM pqcollectibles wrote:

Mega Ditto's, Giangi, about Lesley at White Flash. The whole crew there treats every client as if their purchase is the most important one in the world.
----------------

Let me pipe in for a sec. I PM/e-mail Lesley twice and didn't get a single response. I haven't gotten a response from her till now. 2 weeks have past. Perhaps she felt it was unnecessary to respond because maybe my criteria has changed (a week later) since I first wrote to her or maybe because at the end of 1st. week I wrote to dimonBob who happens to work for WhiteFlash as well. At first I confused him with Barry/SuperbCert *chuckles*.

Anyway, for WhiteFlash, I'm talking to dimonBob. Just my experience.

I think a poster (Mara) she's the sales manager or someone in management and she might be busy. Well, that may be so, but if I'm in sales and a customer request some info, I sure will response to him/her before responding to public internet forum.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I am the one who told about Lesley being the Sales Manager. And, in case you hadn't noticed from posts on the forum, all the vendors are getting ready for a show in Vegas soon.

I talked to about everyone at White Flash. Lesley wasn't always readily available. Because of their system of copious notes on each customer, Judy, or whoever answered the phone, very often could answer my question. Lesley always followed up later in the day.

I am sure Bob will be great working with you. He posts regularly here and is a really nice guy.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results