shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my CAD's from BGD..Let me know what you think.

INEEDHELP2

Rough_Rock
WOW :D :D I just got these and can't believe how awesome they look. Who knew the cad's for my ring would come out so well :twirl:

This is a combo of ideas & pics that I had. The prongs will be claw and there will be a ruby on the heart. She loves ladybugs, so thought it would be nice to add something for her. Do you think that will be to much?

I wanted something comtemporary/modern looking and I think this will do :bigsmile: I like the look of channel, but she likes pave. I just want it to be secure. Is this the best way to do pave and it be secure, or is there another way to go? The center stone .81 H&A (missed out on a blue :( ) maybe if she wants an upgrade 1 day ;-) Platinum setting. Should I engrave it?

Sorry for the large pics. Gotta work on size for next time. I'm just glad I figured out how to attach them at all :wink2:

Tell me what you guys (ladies & gents) think. Thanks everyone for your help. This is a great place to learn!!

8850_0.jpg

8052_0.jpg

4007_0.jpg

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
It is really lovely. I think the ruby is a good idea. You've been wanting that from the beginning so I wouldn't change that. Do you want to engrave a message on the inside? That would be really sweet.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like everything just the way it is. I wouldn't add any more details (ladybugs) other than an engraved message inside, although only after you are 100% sure this is the right size. Have you thought about a band and how it will meet up with the ruby? BGD did a nice job on the proportions and you did a nice job on the design. Pave definitely works nicely with the cross-over band.

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
Love the swirley (very technical term) band.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PRETTY!!! :appl: No more details in my opinion!

INEEDHELP2

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone. It is now moving on to the next stage. I will post pics when done :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's lovely! Please post pictures when it's complete!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!

INEEDHELP2

Rough_Rock
This wait is killing me ;-) ;-) Can't wait for my ring to be done 8-) What to do with myself until then??

JB4_CO_BUCK

Rough_Rock
INEEDHELP2|1348059041|3270786 said:
This wait is killing me ;-) ;-) Can't wait for my ring to be done 8-) What to do with myself until then??

I can only imagine!!

I am stressing out big time with this purchase and have gone back and forth on a ton of things....

Can I be extremely rude and ask what BGD quoted you for that setting?

INEEDHELP2

Rough_Rock
JB4_CO_BUCK said:
I can only imagine!!

I am stressing out big time with this purchase and have gone back and forth on a ton of things....

Hey JB4, not a rude question for me :)) I was quoted 3k for the setting. Platinum setting, pave 1/2 around, ruby in heart (no shown on CAD, may be hard to do), & a sapphire and peridot stones inside the band as surprise stones. Hope this helps you.

JB4_CO_BUCK

Rough_Rock
INEEDHELP2|1348144316|3271519 said:
JB4_CO_BUCK said:
I can only imagine!!

Hey JB4, not a rude question for me :)) I was quoted 3k for the setting. Platinum setting, pave 1/2 around, ruby in heart (no shown on CAD, may be hard to do), & a sapphire and peridot stones inside the band as surprise stones. Hope this helps you.

Got to admit....that is a hell of a price for custom setting....especially platinum.

You did a heck of a job designing the ring. Very very original idea.

This is what I am going to be altering to make it exactly how I think the GF will want it:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-to-expect-creating-a-custom-setting.179882/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-to-expect-creating-a-custom-setting.179882/[/URL]

INEEDHELP2

Rough_Rock
JB4_CO_BUCK|1348156009|3271649 said:
INEEDHELP2|1348144316|3271519 said:
JB4_CO_BUCK said:
Got to admit....that is a hell of a price for custom setting....especially platinum.

You did a heck of a job designing the ring. Very very original idea.

This is what I am going to be altering to make it exactly how I think the GF will want it:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-to-expect-creating-a-custom-setting.179882/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-to-expect-creating-a-custom-setting.179882/[/URL]

:wavey: Hi, welcome to the e-ring process. It's really not easy to buy for someone else, but I think I got it right ;)) That is a very nice setting you are going for. Good Luck with the process. It's a great feeling to create something for the one you :love: . The people here are wonderful when it comes to helping out.

INEEDHELP2

Rough_Rock
UpDate----Just got word I should have this hot little number in my hands by next 8-) Thurs. Should have some glam shots by Wed. from vendor. Can't wait :naughty: :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results