shape
carat
color
clarity

Got a new setting..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
..but it''s a little too much for me, lol. But I took some pics of it with the tourmaline anyways.

IMG2402.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some fuzzy sparkle

IMG2414.JPG

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thats a really pretty setting and it looks nice with the tourmaline!

-A

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice setting. Pretty tourmaline too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don''t like it? It does look a bit big for the Blue Tourm. Better send that setting to me right away! Otherwise it will grow on you and you''ll buy another stone to fit it. TFS

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Too bad about the size mismatch; the tourmaline looks fab in it besides that.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
it does look big for the tourm but it''s still really pretty! You need to buy another stone for that
2.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2009 10:44:08 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
You don''t like it? It does look a bit big for the Blue Tourm. Better send that setting to me right away! Otherwise it will grow on you and you''ll buy another stone to fit it. TFS
Exactly; it’s a very pretty setting but blue looks “lost” in it.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, chances are the setting isn''t going to stay. I''m curious what you call those prongs though.

I''m going to try to find a more suitable setting while I''m overseas, the search continues. I actually think I''m going to go with yellow gold, I actually didn''t like it that much in white.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!!!!!!!! The tourm color is amazing!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 10:18:12 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Haha, chances are the setting isn''t going to stay. I''m curious what you call those prongs though.

I''m going to try to find a more suitable setting while I''m overseas, the search continues. I actually think I''m going to go with yellow gold, I actually didn''t like it that much in white.
My jeweler calls them bead prongs...not sure if that is the correct/ technical jargin but that is what he calls them. he likes using them- which is to my disadvantage as I perfer claw prongs.

anyhow i do love the stone but i''m not all for the setting. It looks a little to high for me. I''m sorr you don''t love it- so definitely send it back and wait for something you can''t liveout...oh yay and send me the current setting in the process...i would be happy to lift some of your load off of you!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results