color
clarity

Gorgeous Fancy (Tiffany) Blue from New World Diamonds

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
photo_2021-05-21_08-12-04.jpg
photo_2021-05-21_08-12-04 (2).jpg

Mine is the darker blue (1.08c) and my bro is the light blue (0.78c) although both is graded fancy blue.

I think his lighter tone is very pretty! My sister in law fells in love with what my brother has chosen and my bro is so proud of his gift to her. So sweet of him! :mrgreen2:

Both rings are really beautiful!❤

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are super pretty. Honestly I was pretty pleasantly surprised when my ring arrived and was so well made. Dealing with NWD was not amazing. It annoys me that the videos on their site are only examples. Each time I asked for a photo of the actual diamond I was interested in I got a blurry photo that looks like it was taken with a digital camera from 1998. I basically chose my stone on a hope and a prayer and the HCA score. It sucks they are now changing their upgrade policy. I hope you can get it sorted out. They have some nice diamonds and well made rings, it’s a shame they can’t get the customer service side right.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are super pretty. Honestly I was pretty pleasantly surprised when my ring arrived and was so well made. Dealing with NWD was not amazing. It annoys me that the videos on their site are only examples. Each time I asked for a photo of the actual diamond I was interested in I got a blurry photo that looks like it was taken with a digital camera from 1998. I basically chose my stone on a hope and a prayer and the HCA score. It sucks they are now changing their upgrade policy. I hope you can get it sorted out. They have some nice diamonds and well made rings, it’s a shame they can’t get the customer service side right.

@Jax172 thank you! your ring is super pretty - a nice shade of blue which I like. I concur on the point regarding the photos which they provide; not very clear!

Yes, the recent discussion with them came as a surprise, halfway through the discussion I was told that no international upgrade options. That is definitely not inline with what I was told before the purchases, and during the start of the upgrade discussion. It is like having the rug being pulled from under, really leaves a bad nasty after taste. :wall:

And oh, they got the size wrong for my brother's order, even after repeated reminders. He has to send the ring back for resize. My ring setting is from OurosJewels.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results