shape
carat
color
clarity

Goodoldgold email address?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
Do i have the correct email address for goodoldgold..i have seen two and dont know which one to use:

goodoldgold@aol.com

or

goodoldgold@earthlink.net

I know they just got back from thier vacation and are probably swamped, hence the no reply from them yet. Just wanted to make sure i was sending it to the right address. thanks all!!
appl.gif

schielke

Rough_Rock
The latter one

wonderwoman1114

Rough_Rock
Dont worry, your not the only one. I emailed them a question this morning and no response yet. So I called them up, but he was with a customer. Im guessing they are really swamped. They'll get to all the emails sooner or later.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yep. We're on earthlink now. Got too much spam at aol. Finally back from vacation. Emails sent from here on in will be answered pretty quickly. I'll be trying to catch up on emails sent while on vacation but I had an auto reply to please resend me the email when I got back off vacation so I didn't come home to such a huge influx of work (although we were crazy busy today).

If you sent your email to me today at the earthlink address you'll get a reply very shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Rhino
aka Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results