shape
carat
color
clarity

Good website for gemstones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
I am new to the colored stones board, so can you recommend some good websites for colored stones? In particular I am thinking of a yellow colored stone (is it called citrine?) in halo setting, kind of like the harry winston cushion halo setting but w/ a yellow stone instead of diamond. thanks for your help!

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
There are a bunch of yellow stones out there.. Citrine, Sapphires, Beryl, Chrysoberyl, etc. etc.

I just bought a sapphire from Wildfish, so I''m kind of in love with them right now. They don''t have the most user-friendly website, but their overall service was awesome.

The Natural Sapphire Company, AJS, Jeff White, and some others all get strong reviews here as well. I''m sure others will chime in with their experiences.

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
In addition to the those suggested above, I would recommend multicolour & cherrypicked.

You can buy from palagems through wink or any other ps vendor.

dasnoop8

Rough_Rock
i would recommend also www.africagems.com and www.wsfgems.com i''ve bought from both of these sites. africagems has an incredible selection of all kinds of high quality stones and wsfgems has really wonderful benetoites-he''s by far the best for them anywhere. good luck

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.diamondexpert.com

Gary is my go too guy for gemstones, he rocks!
He can also source a ton of kicken stones not on his website.
Iv bought somewhere around 12 gemstones from him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results