shape
carat
color
clarity

Good or Bad

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
It's a radiant cut, D color, .80 carat SI1 eye clean stone with very good polish and good symmetry.

SARIN_GIA12439716.gif

here's the Sarin report. I spoke to Bob over at whiteflash and he said it's only one spot that is extremely thin, else he wouldn't sell the stone.

IS image
IS_GIA12439716.jpg

Pic of the diamond
DI40X_GIA12439716.jpg

So should we go for it or not? I love the pics and the IS image looks good to me. Price is $2900.

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
forgot to add that the GIA report says that the girdle range is Very thin to medium.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i'd love to help, but
33.gif
i can't see the pics....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bar the thin girlde thing... it looks wonderful to me.

The IS promisses brighteness, and the same shows in the picture, as it should. Neither media (picture and IS) shwo fire, but where there is good light return, appropriate lighting (spotlights) will show off fire as well.

Looks good to me. Give WF's return policy, the jeweler who sets the stone can advice if girlde thickness is a problem or not.

I looked around for a radiant fitting your specs (out of habit) and scored this one:

58210.jpg

It is labeled "radiant" allright, but the look never crossed my sight until now. It looks nice to me; thought I'd mention
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice!
2.gif
you seem to really like it...what''s holding you back? go for it!!
36.gif

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
Just the girdle range but with the very thin to medium range from the GIA Report and the other measurements from the sarin report the diamond should be 1A or 1B. I think it''s beautiful but I didn''t get the other pics I wanted, but I think I''ll sent the setting out tomorrow. My fiance likes it and I think it''s what I want. I''m having whiteflash set the stone themselves so I''m confident that they will do a great job.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great, Whiteflash will do a great job setting it. Just make sure to post pics when you get it!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
super......can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

afrodyt2000

Rough_Rock
will do but I will have to wait until my fiance "presents" it to me. I think he wants to re-propose or something like that.

ETA: I just wanted to add that I appreciate all the help that you've given me so far and I can't wait to see the ring that you all have helped my fiance and I to create. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results