shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lkjlkj9

Rough_Rock
I was trying to find a web-site for Hayes Jewelers in Mobile, Al. Apparently they don''t have one. But in the process that''s how I found this web-site.

Just looking around quickly, I saw there were a lot of postings for bad experiences. (I particularly noted a lot of bad ones re: Kay''s Jewelers.) Over the past several years I have dealt with a place in Mobile, Alabam named Hayes Jewelers. The owner is Mary Hayes. It''s an independent store that has been around for over 20 years (possibly 30?). And I have never had anything but OUTSTANDING dealings with them.

SO I DECIDED TO POST A TOPIC OF "GOOD EXPERIENCES" (staring with my own).

My dealings with HAyes Jewelers started when I lived in Mobile back in the 80''s (having moved there from NEw ORleans). The experiences were so good that I continued to go to them for my more noteworthy purchases, even after I moved to Orlando in 1989. I moved to Pensacola in 2000, and most recently decided to get married again. (Hopefully this time I got it right.) When it came time to get an engagement ring I knew right where to go.

Mary greeted my fiancee and I with a big smile and overwhelming warmth. (Strong on the hospitality of southern Mississippi) We described what our general interests were. A month later Mary had a drawing of a ring which she custom designed to my fiancee''s hand. The price was reasonable so I gave her the go-ahead. And within a couple of weeks it was ready for me to pick up. The resulting ring is unique, one-of-a-kind, desgned particularly for my fiancee''s taste and for her hand. The ooh''s and aah''s she has received have been WAY more than the typical couteousy''s. (The custom design is something Mary is willing to do at no extra charge.)

The details of the wedding rings (also uniquely designed and made at Hayes Jewelers) is equally cost-effective and impressive.

So that''s my review. I can offer a recommendation with specific "reason why" behind it for doing business there.

Please limit other postings under this topic to GOOD EXPERIENCES. But don''t post here if you are in any way related to or employed by a particular jewelry store. (This isn''t intended as an "advertising" topic.)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are plenty of good experiences shared here. thanks for adding yours
2.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/recommend-a-local-jeweler.29247/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results