shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG, Wink, Mark Morrell

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jillORL

Rough_Rock
what a combination! Bought the sparkling radiant from GOG a couple of years ago. Was looking for a unique setting, possibly with some pinks in it, and found an interesting setting on wink''s site. with suggestions from wink and mark morrell (how lucky can a girl get!), i have the most lovely, well proportioned, exceptionally beautiful setting for my radiant. 11 pink diamonds set in platinum, with a horizontal setting of the middle stone. right hand right for a contempory style gal.

white diamond specs:
cut cornered rectangular modified brilliant
2.02 ct
F
IF
polish/symmetry both good
depth 66.3%
table 73%
girdle: med to sl thick
no fluor

jillORL

crop3.JPG

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking ring. Do you have any pictures of it from the side?

jillORL

Rough_Rock
side view.

sidecrop.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique right hand ring Jill! MM and Wink do great work. Enjoy wearing it.

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh- there are any number of things that I would do to have a ring like that!

Gorgeous!!!! Wear it with style!

1.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
That's beautiful...I especially love the view from the top. Mark Morrell's rings are gorgeous, I have one too!! Congrats to you!!! kl

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's a Right hand ring? You lucky gal you.
Beautiful, just beautiful.
That baby really sparkles. Nice design. Good things come to those who wait, eh?
Nan

hannah

Rough_Rock
The design sets the diamond off beautifully. And I realy like the east-west orientation of the stone.

Congrats!

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Wow, now that's a real platinum ring.

squire

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely a serious ring. Who sourced the pink diamonds for you? They aren't easy to find.

Daniela

jillORL

Rough_Rock
Wink got the pinks for me.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I am new. Who is WINK and what is the website for him/her?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning. I hope to have a Mark Morrell ring someday. I have a ring I designed and made by Juan last year and I get so many compliments on it.

jillORL

Rough_Rock
Wink Jones of Winfield's, diamondsandgems.com.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 6/22/2004 10:57:22 AM autumngems wrote:

Ok, I am new. Who is WINK and what is the website for him/her?----------------
Wink is this really nice guy who is way behind right now and scrambling to catch up. His website diamondsandgems.com has not had anything changed on it for years and he is trying to contact that webmaster who lives Far Far Away to see if he can get it transfered to a local webmaster who has time to work on it.

His other website, the one to which his signiture below connects is being professionally redone because it currently is sort of reaking. So, at least until July 15th he asks that you take mercy on him and not beat him too solidly about the head and shoulders while his professional undoes the damage done by his own not very web savvy self.

Wink

P.S. Pretty sad when a site not touched for years does better at attracting comments than one I tried to do myself!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 6/23/2004 5:11:59 PM Wink wrote:

Wink is this really nice guy who is way behind right now and scrambling to catch up. His website diamondsandgems.com has not had anything changed on it for years and he is trying to contact that webmaster who lives Far Far Away to see if he can get it transfered to a local webmaster who has time to work on it.

His other website, the one to which his signiture below connects is being professionally redone because it currently is sort of reaking. So, at least until July 15th he asks that you take mercy on him and not beat him too solidly about the head and shoulders while his professional undoes the damage done by his own not very web savvy self.

Wink

P.S. Pretty sad when a site not touched for years does better at attracting comments than one I tried to do myself!
----------------

Yes he's also a nice guy with a good sense of humor, who now knows that it's best to leave things that you don't know too much about to professionals and experts .... just like I know enough to leave jewelry stuff to guys like him.

Yes, I agree, your website sort of reaks
2.gif
After visting I was going to point it out to you, but I figured it was already painfully obvious to you. (You may want to combine or link freecz.com as well)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, let's not beat on me too hard, this is supposed to be a thread about Jill's wonderful ring. It was a pleasure to work with too!

As for the web thing Noobie, there will be links upon links and I suspect the children of some of the links will in fact have links. Both sites are being completely redone with the other site you mentioned being redone by August 15.

Wink

noobie

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 6/23/2004 6:29:34 PM Wink wrote:

Well, let's not beat on me too hard, this is supposed to be a thread about Jill's wonderful ring. It was a pleasure to work with too!

Wink
----------------
Yes, you're absolutely right it is a beautiful and creative ring. A very fine job. Oh, and I'm sorry I wasn't beating on you, I really mean't to say that you're a great guy with a good sense of humor. My sarcasm is not so good by keyboard.
sad.gif
After re-reading I can now see that I should not try to be humorous and stick to things that I know well.... whatever that is
confused.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, I was not offended, I was being funny back. I knew that you were not being mean.

You are right though, it is hard to hear tone of voice in print. I actually thought your sarcasm was pretty good and thought I was responding in kind.

Wink
2.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
All right - I want this ring, but make my version with a Jubilee and blue diamonds, just so it's not too much of a ripoff. I'll settle for blue sapphires. Deal? (And I have $39.42 in my checking account... that ought to just about cover it, right?!?!
2.gif
)

Seriously, VERY cool ring.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, that should just about cover the postage and insurance, one way using the slowest most secure registered mail, not the fast get it there in a hurry FedEx.

Of course working with Mark who is now booked until sometime in September or October, there is no need to use FedEx except on the way back to you...

Maybe you could save enough by October to pay a little something for Mark, and I am sure that Jonathon would be happy to work something out with you on the Jubilee!

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Byh the way Jill,

I am way impressed with the quality of the photo! I was totally unable to get the intensity of the pinks to show. Good job!

Wink

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I think WOW,WOW,WOW, says it all. Congrats and best wishes. That is just too gorgeous for words.

Shay

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Jill, what a gorgeous right hand ring!

I love the touch of pink.

Diamonds are pretty in pink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results