shape
carat
color
clarity

Give me some tips about this diamond performance?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need the information off the grading report to assess the stone fully.

I have copied the link to the GIA report hosted on B2C for your convenience:
https://www.b2cjewels.com/OpenPdf?f...iamond/2408/15557795/certificate/15557795.pdf

You should put the GIA grading report reference number (or the angles and measurements on it) into the HCA tool (under the Tools tab) to check if it scores under 2 - 2.5ish, which is indicative of a stone with angles that work well together.

From first glance, I think it will score under 2.

To ask the question - do you need IF clarity for cultural or traditional reasons?

Anything VS1 or better will look exactly the same to the naked eye, so you have the option of dropping some Clarity grades, which would increase the proportion of the budget you could spend on Colour or Carat Weight.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your word "tips" is throwing people off. Are you just looking for opinions on how it might perform?

I think it should be a pretty decent performer according to the lack of leakage in the Idealscope and aset image. It does not meet
H&A requirements IMO.

Agree with @OoohShiny as far as high clarity.

At the price of this stone, you could have a Branded stone (Ideal performance, H&A, AGS000) with an excellent upgrade policy.
You'd have to give up on the IF clarity though. Really depends on your priorities and if you might ever want to upgrade (or is this
a "forever" stone). It is certainly a big IF stone.

mtruong

Rough_Rock
I think your word "tips" is throwing people off. Are you just looking for opinions on how it might perform?

I think it should be a pretty decent performer according to the lack of leakage in the Idealscope and aset image. It does not meet
H&A requirements IMO.

Agree with @OoohShiny as far as high clarity.

At the price of this stone, you could have a Branded stone (Ideal performance, H&A, AGS000) with an excellent upgrade policy.
You'd have to give up on the IF clarity though. Really depends on your priorities and if you might ever want to upgrade (or is this
a "forever" stone). It is certainly a big IF stone.

Thank you for your comment. I am trying to see if I am looking at the right things. I want to know if this diamond light performance is belong to the ideal.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure why the ASETscope image is basically just red and black - I would have thought it would have more green in it.

Perhaps the wise @Karl_K might be able to advise!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well cut 60/60 style stone.
The aset scope has the blue cap removed so black is blue.
AGS is ok with it when using a white background.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well cut 60/60 style stone.
The aset scope has the blue cap removed so black is blue.
AGS is ok with it when using a white background.

Thank you very much, sir! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results