shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift for Mom- Victor Canera cushion cut earrings

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

Its been quite some time since I’ve posted but I‘ve been keeping a secret that I just need to share. My mom has always been there for our family especially during this pandemic. She has always wanted a pair of cushion cut stud earrings. So we have decided to surprise her on Mother’s Day !
I’ve had great experiences with Victor Canera and knew I could trust him to make a beautiful pair of heirloom quality studs. He has been a pleasure to work with and his work is beautiful as always. I haven’t seen them in person yet but this is a teaser while I await their arrival. 5DCE2275-323D-4E74-8744-E9E287517059.jpeg

with 0.23 ct Single Cut Melee / U- Cut Pave with large le pousette backings

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a pair of gorgeous earrings and such a wonderful surprise for your mom! It’s a lovely way to tell her how much she’s treasured. Hope she wears them in good health.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! These are beautiful and so are you!! What a lovely, thoughtful gift. I'm sure your mum will love them! =)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous gift!

They're beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your mother is going to be overjoyed with the earrings! They are beautiful and such a wonderful, thoughtful gift for her.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful earrings, what a lovely present for your Mum

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are stunning and I’m sure your mom will be so delighted to get them. Such a wonderful way to show your gratitude and love for her!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Your mom is going to be over the mom - those are stunning!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
These are just fabulous and elegant!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
This is just lovely and such a warm sentiment. They are absolutely beautiful! Mother’s Day cannot come fast enough! I just love watching people open gifts, maybe even more than receiving them!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, thoughtful, and timeless gift, not to mention GORGEOUS!! I love Victor's work, and these earrings are so stunning!! :love: What a special way to honor your mom and to recognize her many gifts of caring. She is going to absolutely ADORE these!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful earrings! Your Mom is going to just love them.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous :appl:
Please do remember to show us ear-shots :razz:

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Your mom is a very lucky woman! And the earrings are gorgeous!!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! I'm sure your mom will love them.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
These are beautiful. How thoughtful and special of you to do this. Your mother is going to be thrilled.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's one lucky mother :)

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I have no idea how I can keep this a secret for the next few weeks!!! I am planning to make brunch at home for Mother’s Day and invite my parents over . I’m not sure if I should just give her the box or hide it in something for her to discover ?

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
These have to be my holy grail studs! Breathtaking, out of this world! Can I adopt you please?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely incredible, and what a lovely gift for your mom.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous gift for your mom!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Haven't seen you in so long! I saw these beauties posted on Victor's IG today! So very beautiful!!!! He just reset my diamond for me (see avatar photo)!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Your mom will love these for sure! What a sweet and thoughtful daughter you are, @Hospatogi ❤️

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I have never seen a pair more beautiful <3

Thanks everyone! I have no idea how I can keep this a secret for the next few weeks!!! I am planning to make brunch at home for Mother’s Day and invite my parents over . I’m not sure if I should just give her the box or hide it in something for her to discover ?

Wowwee. These are gorgeous earrings.

Btw I'm a terrible secret keeper. I'd probably spill the beans as soon as they walk in through the front door.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a beautiful gift to your mom that she will cherish forever!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!! Saw these on Victor’s IG. Can’t wait for pics! Your mom is gonna love them.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular earrings, what a lovely gift. Is this the Victor C. look I've seen people talk about?

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
They are fabulous! I am sure she will be thrilled. I know you must be super excited to gift them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results